Ok I'm trying to download OS 5 to put on my phone. When I download it, right after its done downloading it says that it can't read the file type or something. What should I do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 06:25 PM
    Ok I'm trying to download OS 5 to put on my phone. When I download it, right after its done downloading it says that it can't read the file type or something. What should I do?

Try again.You didnt get the full file. Same problem for me on first try. It should be 100MB +/- Be warned, I dont see how ATT tested this. Lots of issues for me. No VVM and profiles are a disaster.
    08-25-10 07:00 PM
    Be warned, I dont see how ATT tested this. Lots of issues for me. No VVM and profiles are a disaster.
    The Hutchison version looks to be the same as ATT's. I have that installed with VVM in the list and no problems with profiles that I see. This is a fine OS unless ATT changed parts.

08-25-10 07:12 PM
    just as a heads up, the downloaded .exe file won't work on a Mac
    08-25-10 07:33 PM
    Thanks everyone for the help. I got it to download after downloading it again. It as 125 mb. Pretty big file. But so far it is running good

Try again.You didnt get the full file. Same problem for me on first try. It should be 100MB +/- Be warned, I dont see how ATT tested this. Lots of issues for me. No VVM and profiles are a disaster.
    And yea i didnt see any sound profile options, but im glad that i found out how to set sms and mms options lol. So i can still have my nirvana for ringtones lol. And i hate that i had to get rid of Crunch sms app. But i do like the new default messaging app. Works nicely. Again. Thanks everyone for the help
    08-25-10 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD