As a big thank you to everyone who has supported TWP and made Pooter PRO 2 the top seller here this theme is F-R-E-E! Going back to our roots of providing quality themes for free the TWP theme has everything you could ask for in a premium theme. Having the usual TWP colors this theme has a nice homescreen setup that is convenient and stunning. All on the homescreen you will have a weather slot, 3 fixed messaging tabs, 12 hidden customizable icons, and a big clock. Even though this theme has the "over used" OS6 icons they flow quite well with the whole of the theme. Enjoy everybody and thanks again...spread the word

• 12 hidden customizable icons
    • Click the bar with the arrow to show the icons/click again to hide
    • Weather slot - must have paid or free weather app
    • 3 fixed messaging tabs (SMS/MMS, Messages, Blackberry Messenger)
    • Big Clock
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • No transitions

UPDATE!

• Changed battery signal for better legibility

OTA DOWNLOAD OS 6.0

OTA DOWNLOAD OS 5.0
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 01-31-11 at 08:54 PM.
    08-25-10 03:01 PM
    than you for sharing this great theme with us, downloading now
    08-25-10 04:18 PM
    Nice,very very nice.
    Thank you.
    08-25-10 04:29 PM
    Free or Premium Pooter's work is always of high quality.

08-25-10 04:43 PM
    Last edited by macinmac; 08-25-10 at 05:59 PM.
    08-25-10 05:31 PM
    AWESOME theme. Would like it without the menu transition though, just seems out of place, and as usual, transisitons seems slow on my phone. If you make one w/o the transitions, this would b my theme for awhile I think, really really like it.
    08-25-10 05:53 PM
    Pooter another stellar theme. Awesome..
    08-25-10 06:24 PM
    Amazing theme Pooter! Really is all I'm asking for in a premium theme for FREE! =D
    08-25-10 06:35 PM
    Wooo This Great Excellent. Mr.Pooter Thank You For Sharing Very Clean And Neat

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 07:08 PM
    Theme has been updated! Weather slot text overlapping alarm clock icon issue fixed.
    08-25-10 07:55 PM
    Other than the transitions, would be nice if the back button would close the dock as well. Awesome theme though!
    08-25-10 08:24 PM
    AWESOME theme. Would like it without the menu transition though, just seems out of place, and as usual, transisitons seems slow on my phone. If you make one w/o the transitions, this would b my theme for awhile I think, really really like it.
    +1 on having a version without the menu transitions. That too, was the only thing I did not like. It messed with my eyes too much.
    This theme is awesome! I love how the top banner is with the weather. I really like that a lot.
    And it's free!!! Many thanks!

08-25-10 08:34 PM
    Pooter, you never cease to amaze! Good work!

08-25-10 10:30 PM
    Great theme! Btw, I'm gonna show my ignorance here, but what does TWP stand for?
    08-25-10 10:54 PM
    Great theme! Btw, I'm gonna show my ignorance here, but what does TWP stand for?
    *gasp* how could you not know?! Haha just kidding it stands for my website The World of Pootermobile dot com

R A Harris likes this.
    08-25-10 11:45 PM
    Loving the theme, will there be any other colours in the future (maybe blue or orange highlights).
    08-26-10 01:10 AM
    *gasp* how could you not know?! Haha just kidding it stands for my website The World of Pootermobile dot com

I apologize for my ignorance! . This is my favorite theme. I've got lots on my BB and this is by far the easiest and cleanest one to date. Keep up the fantastic work.

08-26-10 08:03 AM
    Wow, better than most paid themes (yours excepted). Excellent.
    08-26-10 10:53 AM
    Great theme, IMO best OS6 one yet. Thanks for giving us a free one.

08-26-10 04:06 PM
    Theme has been updated (for the last time hopefully) moved alarm icon again because the 24 hour clock mode overlapped the alarm icon. Also now with no transitions for a quicker navigation.
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 08-26-10 at 07:07 PM.
    08-26-10 04:20 PM
    The only change/tweak I could suggest is to have the battery colour in the icon be red like the theme's colour. The grey-on-grey is a little tough to make out. Otherwise, it's awesome!
    08-26-10 10:53 PM
    Can you tell me what the size of the wallpaper is on the home screen as I was thinking of resizing some images so that they look better under the drop down, or what pixel height to start the image so I can blank the top part. (hope you understand)
    08-26-10 11:27 PM
    Can you tell me what the size of the wallpaper is on the home screen as I was thinking of resizing some images so that they look better under the drop down, or what pixel height to start the image so I can blank the top part. (hope you understand)
    I'll look into it and let you know in a bit. I did understand what you were saying

08-27-10 10:22 AM
    great theme, would like to see maybe blue instead of red and surely a rounded corners focus icon pls hehe, but still one of my favs
    08-27-10 09:47 PM
    Love it Pooter, thank you! ♥
    08-27-10 11:57 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD