I am new to the BB scene and am having a hard time setting up my multiple Email addresses. I tried searching the forums for this but can't find the answer so here it goes;

I have two gmail accounts. One is a combination of Personal/College and the second account is for Work. I have set up the personal/college gmail account but I can only send emails from the defaul email address. So for example, If someone were to send me an email to my School (.edu) account, i can only reply from my personal, and I cannot do that. If a professor emails me, I can't reply using mypersonal email address as there will be much confusion and the email will be ignored. I can't seem to find a way to change the "Send From:" email address. It will ALWAYS send from the default email address.

I would use the GMAIL app that can be downloaded, BUT, it doesn't seem to be working correctly. I will test it by sending myself an email, but i need to actually open up the app myself and click Refresh to see the new email. It doesnt seem to be pushing.

Can anyone help me resolve this issue? I either need a way to send emails from another email account on the Native Mail app, or allow Gmail to push so that I will be notified the moment an email is sent to me.

thanks
    08-24-10 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD