From my [email protected] account that I receive on my phone, I was wondering if it was possible to forward only specific emails that come from a certain invididual to another email?

For instance. Lets say I get an email from [email protected] to my Blackberry phone, to my vzw.blackberry.net email address. I want to automatically forward only THAT email automatically to another email address. I don't want to forward all emails I receive, only specific from [email protected].

Is this possible? I've been trying to figure it out, but the only options I can find are to forward all emails to vzw.blackberry.net
    08-23-10 04:16 AM
    Yes. Setup auto forwarding within email setup. It allows me to forward mine and I am on BIS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-10 05:24 AM
    I don't want to forward all emails I receive, only specific from [email protected].
    The only option on BIS is to forward all emails to another email as well. There is no option to only forwards specific ones.

Anyone have any ideas?
    08-23-10 02:45 PM
    i think you can do that in gmail so forward to gmail and then do another forward thats specific? haha sorry only thing i could think off atm
    08-23-10 03:08 PM
    Unfortunately, the email forward needs to come directly from my device. The email address i'm forwarding to is very picky, and only accepts emails from Blackberries. I've tried the Gmail way with no avail. Thanks for the suggestion though!
    08-23-10 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD