• Garmin phone icons
    • Zen with 6 icons on home screen
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • Eventhough I am a Lakers fan, I am doing this as a request :-)

Image above visible only while at a computer

OTA OS 5.0

�Icon set used: Garminfone Icons which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).�
    �Windows 7 Indicators (white) was used which was created by MattG from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).�
    08-22-10 02:59 PM
    Can you make a San Jose Sharks Theme? I have a 9650 Bold and would love to have a Sharks Theme. PLEASE?!?!?!?
    08-22-10 08:29 PM
    Can you make a San Jose Sharks Theme? I have a 9650 Bold and would love to have a Sharks Theme. PLEASE?!?!?!?
    Sure no problem. I have like 4 requests ahead of you, so it might be a while. Pm me also to remind me please. If I have it on my pm's I will remember because sometimes I don't check my threads for weeks.
    08-22-10 09:43 PM
    I don't mind building themes for people. Just try to be as specific as possible with your request. If you can include a picture even better. With that in mind, pm and also post what would you like. Thank you. And don't forget to post a thank you on the thread once a deliver :-)
    08-23-10 11:16 PM
    and you are welcome by the way :-)
    08-27-10 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD