OS6 Zen with Speedo Meters

This is a simple OS6 theme I created as my first theme. It uses various icons, meters, etc. from Theme Labs, so thanks to those folks for their efforts.

OS6 icons, Speedo meters and some other internal components from theme labs as well.

Thanks to:

OS6 Icons by MattG
    Speedo v3 Meters by MattG
    OEM Unread Indicator Icons by Big Papa

UPDATE: Couple of updates on this one since I have received quite a few requests in this thread and through IM. I created one with a weather slot as well as one with a weather slot and Hidden Today. Enjoy:

TheIgster themes now being hosted by the folks over at Theme My Berry.

Aug 26, 2010 - UPDATE: v2.1

- Navigation now more consistent.
    - Moved notification icons to banner for more consistent viewing.
    - Removed Carrier from top of banner for more space.
    - Added hot keys (space for QuickLaunch) ($ for SMS/MMS).

Download Now

OS 6 Zen

OS6 Zen with Speedo Meters w/ Weather Slot

OS6 Zen with Speedo Meters Hidden Today w/ Weather Slot

Donate Now

Last edited by TheIgster; 08-27-10 at 08:34 PM.
    08-22-10 12:29 PM
    Any way you can OTA this? I can put it up on my mediafire account if you want..
    08-22-10 07:58 PM
    wow always creative design....

i would like to learn how to create Theme..
    Last edited by Dinadiva; 08-22-10 at 08:11 PM.
    08-22-10 08:09 PM
    Any way you can OTA this? I can put it up on my mediafire account if you want..
    Umm, the links are OTA.

And thanks for the kind words Dinadiva...appreciate comments as always.
    08-22-10 09:15 PM
    This is fast and awesome. Think you can move the message notification placement? When the phone is locked you can't see what messages you have?

Thanks
    08-23-10 11:02 PM
    This is fast and awesome. Think you can move the message notification placement? When the phone is locked you can't see what messages you have?

Thanks
    Hmmm..I will have to look into that. Haven't heard anyone else mention anything, but I have to admit, I didn't test with a locked phone.
    08-23-10 11:22 PM
    downloaded this theme yesterday and im loving this theme just merely for the battery and signal icons lol. very smooth but noticed something and have one small request if possible:

the thing noticed: when i scroll up to the "manage profile icon" (speaker on homescreen), when i scroll down, instead of going straight down it automatically goes to the 5th icon on the fixed dock, no biggies just noticed that and was wondering if that was purposely done that way.

small request: any way in the near future if you do decide to do any kind of updates to this theme, can you add the the space bar launch for quick launch?
    08-24-10 12:46 PM
    I've made a note of those things. I will look into the issue with the 5th icon. I'm pretty sure I know what is going on there...ql with the spacebar huh? I can look into that...Remember folks, donations go a long way in more free themes and updates, as well as fulfilling requests.
    08-24-10 02:18 PM
    Lol oh yeah I plan on donating to your cause when I get paid next week....donating to the "Theigester for President 2012" cause lol...but seriously I plan on it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 03:08 PM
    Lol ok I give up...this morning up until recently it dropped to the 5th icon slot, now its dropping to the 2nd...could be just acting up for now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 03:10 PM
    I'm almost positive I know what it is. Most likely won't be able to fix it until tomorrow night though. It was a common issue early on in some themes I created that I have since found the solution for. The navigation is a little strange if not set just perfectly. I'll get 'er fixed for ya'...
    08-24-10 04:36 PM
    dood, great job on this theme!!! seriously is awsome........i'll try to send a donation tomorrow morning, if not in the afternoon......keep up the good work
    08-24-10 06:35 PM
    +1 for Spacebar QuickLaunch. Only thing holding this theme back from being my go-to theme. Well done!
    08-25-10 01:13 AM
    All these have the weather slot. Any links without the slot?
    08-26-10 12:51 PM
    The first one does not have a weather slot but the link is currently down. I was trying to update last night and having serious Internet issues at home. I'm at work right now and will update all links with an updated version when I get home. Sorry for the non-working link currently.
    08-26-10 01:02 PM
    First post updated with v2.1 of this theme. See the first post for changes.
    08-26-10 05:40 PM
    Is it just me, or did the 2.1 update eliminate the Speedo meters on the home screen? I see them on the app screen, but my home screen has the standard OS 5 battery and signal meters. Also, the notifications aren't located in the same spot as in the screen shots.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the theme, but that didn't help either. Also tried pulling the battery, but that didn't do anything either.

I'm using the version without hidden today and without the weather slot.
    08-27-10 10:14 AM
    Yes, there appears to be an issue with the Zen version. I will look into it later tonight. Please grab the weather slot or the weather slot/hidden today version in the meantime. Sorry, but I have no idea why the Zen version did this. It tested just fine when I updated in on my device.
    08-27-10 10:48 AM
    awesome update...on wednesday i'll send a donation to your presidential campaign funds lol...keep up the good work
    08-27-10 11:18 AM
    Cheers Kimo!
    08-27-10 12:06 PM
    Zen link updated finally. Sorry guys, Theme Builder was being a real pain in the 'you know what'. Finally got it to update properly. Thanks for your patience folks.
    08-27-10 08:35 PM
    Did you happen to integrate the message notifications above the phone lock menu?
    08-27-10 10:06 PM
    Yes, I do believe that was done.
    08-27-10 10:55 PM
    Yes, I do believe that was done.
    not quite, device is locked still covers up the messages/bbm/etc right under the date. Just needs to be moved up and to the left.

But the theme is still fast as heck! If you do decide to update it, just post an update.

keep up the awesome work.
    08-27-10 11:36 PM
    not quite, device is locked still covers up the messages/bbm/etc right under the date. Just needs to be moved up and to the left.

But the theme is still fast as heck! If you do decide to update it, just post an update.

keep up the awesome work.
    I can't see how that is possible. Are you sure you updated? Reset your device after the update? The message notification icons were moved to the banner. As you can see from the Theme Builder imagine, the owner info on the locked screen is well under the banner.

08-27-10 11:53 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD