this random little icon just appeared and i cant figure out what it is? its like a small grey clock with a yellow triangle in the bottom righthand corner?

anyone know what it is?!
    08-22-10 06:19 AM
    Wondered how Capture it worked, installed/deleted it twice because it would only take screen shot of the screen it was on (downloads folder)
    It never occurred to hold bb key to see the app
    Still a bit pants to consider it always has to part (1/3rd) of the screen capture - ya I know you can use a key but you only get one chance to set it - Capture it should have options menu - no biggy

Soz dunno what the icon is
    08-22-10 07:57 AM
    Do you happen to have smartguard?
    It kinda looks like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 08:01 AM
    Im guessing it would have something to do with your clock/calendar functions. Maybe try a battery pull or have a look in your clock options?
    08-22-10 08:45 AM
    +1 for SmartGuard. From the changelog for version 2.65:

• ADDED Application Notification on Home Screen if SmrtGuard finds any issue with backup and/or spyware scan

Here's a page that explains the icon and shows a screenshot - it's definitely your icon:

https://www.smrtguard.com/support_kb/support_kb_28.jsp
    Last edited by Manevitch; 08-22-10 at 09:38 AM.
    08-22-10 09:36 AM
    That was the issue it was smartguard thanks!

08-22-10 08:30 PM
    Wondered how Capture it worked, installed/deleted it twice because it would only take screen shot of the screen it was on (downloads folder)
    It never occurred to hold bb key to see the app
    Still a bit pants to consider it always has to part (1/3rd) of the screen capture - ya I know you can use a key but you only get one chance to set it - Capture it should have options menu - no biggy

Soz dunno what the icon is
    I used Options>Screen/Keyboard to assign my right convenience key to Capture It. A quick press of the button and there's a picture of my screen deposited on my media card. So using a key is very convenient.

Last edited by exelant; 08-22-10 at 10:56 PM.
    08-22-10 10:54 PM
    +1 for SmartGuard. From the changelog for version 2.65:

� ADDED Application Notification on Home Screen if SmrtGuard finds any issue with backup and/or spyware scan

Here's a page that explains the icon and shows a screenshot - it's definitely your icon:
    Nice avatar!
    08-22-10 11:52 PM
    Nice avatar!
    LOL you're the first person on any non-gun forum who's known what it is.
    08-23-10 06:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD