I updated my FB yesterday in the morning and did not get 1 notification but when i go to the mobile site i have tons ? Is there anyway to fix this
    08-21-10 08:43 AM
    I've had sporadic notifications also, sent a message to my wife who also has 1.8 and she didn't get the notification. Had her send me one and I didn't get it either. Checked my notifications against the mobile site and noticed several that I didn't get. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for the ones missing? I had the same issue with the leaked version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 08:51 AM
    The FB app on BlackBerry is notoriously fickle. It may fix itself. Or not. Have you tried refreshing? I once got it to refresh by simply signing out and signing back in. You may need to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    08-21-10 08:53 AM
    I had an issue when I first upgraded a month or so ago. It worked for a day then stopped. Easy fix though. Clear your cache, logout of the app and close it, then log back in. I haven't had an issue since, and notification on this version is a lot better than the old since it doesn't rely on email.

08-21-10 09:37 AM
    Also, check your email settings, there's been two times now my email for some strange reason had to be "validated" when it was already done.. Weird. But that always fixes it.

08-21-10 10:01 AM
    I went into Option and Cleared the Cache, then resent my Service Books and I haven't been having any issues since. Give it a shot and see if it works for you
    08-21-10 11:00 PM
    I went into Option and Cleared the Cache, then resent my Service Books and I haven't been having any issues since. Give it a shot and see if it works for you
    Same here.
    08-22-10 12:30 AM
    Same here.
    and here.......
    08-22-10 07:35 AM
    Same here.
    same here.... no problems after that
    08-22-10 08:13 AM
    Yes! That seems to do the trick!

08-22-10 08:38 AM
    I am having the same problem....I figured out how to clear the cache, but I am not sure how to resend my service books, can anyone help?
    Thanks!
    08-23-10 09:29 AM
    I have the issue with getting an email AND a FB notification. I need to go read about that problem. This FB thing is so annoying.
    Last edited by flchick75; 08-23-10 at 10:14 AM.
    08-23-10 09:59 AM
    you should not need to resend your service books. just clear the cache, log out, and log back in. service books is overkill IMO.
    08-23-10 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD