After upgrading to .713 last night, I got one big bundle of e-mails and then nothing.
    All day today I haven't received a bit of e-mail and I've sent service books to my account twice now & even tried reconciling.

What should I do? Is anyone else having this problem?

And yes, I have rebooted several times.
    =/
    Last edited by jessidioteque; 08-20-10 at 03:49 AM.
    08-20-10 03:45 AM
    Hello, any help?
    08-22-10 07:04 PM
    Hello, any help?
    was this a leak you installed?
    08-22-10 10:42 PM
    was this a leak you installed?
    No, I got it from Desktop Manager.
    08-23-10 02:06 AM
    try resending your service book. by going into email setup then bb button service books then send
    08-23-10 05:12 AM
    try resending your service book. by going into email setup then bb button service books then send
    ^ This. Usually resolves problems like that. It happens from time to time.
    08-23-10 09:08 AM
    I have resent my service books several times. It helps off & on, but I'm only getting maybe four e-mails per day, but when I go on my Yahoo account I have about 30. I don't understand! And I know contacting Verizon won't do much good. Psh.
    08-23-10 08:26 PM
    I have resent my service books several times. It helps off & on, but I'm only getting maybe four e-mails per day, but when I go on my Yahoo account I have about 30. I don't understand! And I know contacting Verizon won't do much good. Psh.
    go ahead and call verizon and tell them you haven't been receiving your emails and have them resend your service books...it has happened to me before and i just call them..
    08-24-10 02:57 AM
    Yeah, I'd give Verizon a chance to resolve the issue before dismissing them. It can't hurt (except not solving the problem, which is where you are at now anyways).
    08-24-10 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD