me and 2 of my friends have been doing battery pulls at least 3-4 times a day for the past 2 days cuz BIS stops working ( no bbm, email or internet )

after the battery pull everything comes back.

2 of us are on rogers and the other one is on telus. whats going on?
    08-20-10 12:40 AM
    what happens when you instead of a battery pull resend your service books and re-register your device?
    08-20-10 10:27 AM
    i donno how to do that? i did try cutting the network and reconnecting it and nothing changed. i also tried a soft reset and nothing changed. its working fine today. but the last 2 days were ********. having to do a bat pull during business hours 4 times in a day is 40 minutes that i get no calls and no emails.....

that hurts the level of customer service i strongly stand by....

not very happy
    08-20-10 12:24 PM
    You go to Options->Advanced Options->Host Routing Table push menu button and choose "Register Now"

To resend service books go to "E-mail Settings" and push menu button choose "Service Books" and click on "Send Service Books"
    08-20-10 05:38 PM
    well this isnt really BB news or rumors is it??

do what haada said or call your carrier.
    08-21-10 12:10 AM
    already did they blamed the device. its impossible that 3 different careers cant figure out the problem.... so it is bb news imo

how is this different the a bis outage ? doesnt that get posted here?
    08-21-10 12:54 AM
    already did they blamed the device. its impossible that 3 different careers cant figure out the problem.... so it is bb news imo

how is this different the a bis outage ? doesnt that get posted here?
    no BB outages or network troubles get posted in the Service Outages forum located here ----> http://forums.crackberry.com/f156/

the News and Rumors forum is just for that - Blackberry news and rumors. your service outage issue is neither of those. just read the other threads in that forum and you tell me if it looks like it belongs there.
    08-21-10 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD