MY contract is up and i was wondering if i should upgrade to the bold 9650 to stay with verizon, try the torch out with at&t, or to just wait until a new bberry comes out for verizon?
    08-19-10 04:24 PM
    Well, it depends on the coverage really. I've heard AT&T can be spotty, but if you don't have a problem with coverage, I'd say pull the trigger and get that Torch! Rumor of the S3 in October though, but could be just rumors.
    08-19-10 04:33 PM
    The Torch is pretty awesome, but I heard they have some plans for the end of this quarter. I hear the ATT coverage is crap (in Canada, so cant really say) I would take coverage over "new hotness" myself.
    08-19-10 08:48 PM
    I would stay with Verizon so I could have unlimited data, really don't see why anyone would want a bb with a limit on how much data they could use
    08-24-10 04:25 AM
    Well I'm with Verizon and I'm going Bold on my upgrade in May. AT&T in our area (GA / AL ) stinks to high heaven!

AT&T limits your data? I'm not giving up iheartradio!!!
    08-24-10 02:32 PM
    yeah ATT is very expensive. i would stay with verizon if i we're u. be thats my thoughts on it..........i absolutely love my 9650. great device and no problems so far. but i hear the new rumored S3 is gonna be pretty sweet (if it true) thinner and added features but no surepress
    08-24-10 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD