UPDATED TO INCLUDE OS6 ICONS

Sometimes you just want a simple, fast theme that looks good, runs brilliantly and doesn't drain your memory or your battery.

Well here's the theme for you!

Zuki Ultimate is the latest of our free themes to wet your whistle and sharpen up your BlackBerry. Give it a go via the OTA link below and let us know what you think!

Download for 97xx, 96xx and 89xx:
    OS 5: DOWNLOAD
    OS 4.7: DOWNLOAD

If you like this theme, find more of our work at ZukiMobile.com
    Last edited by ZukiMobile; 08-19-10 at 05:17 PM.
    08-18-10 10:49 PM
    I downloaded this one for my 9650 a few days ago, and of all the ones I've dl'ed (premium and not), I've been quite happy with this one above many others. It's clean, simple, not too crazy with the animations, and causes no drag on my BB.

I'd be down for a variation that had a weather slot (maybe centered above the main line of icons), but then again, I'm a weather geek.

Get this!
    08-20-10 08:26 AM
    I agree with the above post! I think this is a great theme! And I'm absolutely in love with it, my only suggestions are some kind of weather slot, maybe the radio indicator hidden or placed in the corner, and 3G instead of 1XEV other than those things I think its an amzing theme, oh and one other thing is that I noticed in other themes I think a foppa one, they had updated messages to be like OS6 just thought you'd like to know to get the full OS6 experience, especially for those who are not getting it. (Sorry for my rant lol)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-10 08:40 AM
    Yep weather slot would be awesome and also moving the message and time when the phone is locked so they aren't blocked.

Keep up the great work!!
    08-20-10 12:57 PM
    Would it be possible to add the os6 notification icons .... Sick theme by the way , smooth

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD