So I received my wife's black/pink and mine black Otterboxes today from shop.crackberry.com. I love them, they fit so well and the installation was super easy. I do have one question though, I've purchased 4 otter boxes in the past, and all came with a screen protectors. But these two did not come with them. Just the cases. Just wondering if these were supposed to come with them as well or not?

One with the slider cover, one without!

One with, one without, from a different angle.
    Last edited by Scoot05RedSS; 08-18-10 at 03:41 PM.
    08-18-10 03:03 PM
    The Otterbox I bought for my Torch from ATT did not come with a screen protector either.
    08-18-10 03:24 PM
    Don't know about the ones you bought... but the OtterBox cases they were giving out free with a Torch at my ATT store did not have screen protectors.

I originally got one but took it back and exchanged it for the more slimlined AGF case. I'll likely only have it until Seidio comes out with something.
    08-18-10 03:24 PM
    That's good info guys, I'll just order some other screen protectors.
    08-18-10 03:25 PM
    That's good info guys, I'll just order some other screen protectors.

Just be careful some screen protectors are causing issues it seems
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/to...sation-515907/
    08-18-10 03:45 PM
    Those look great. Looks like I'm going to have to get mine protected as well. Question to you though, how is the feel of it in your hands? Bulky?
    08-18-10 03:47 PM
    It's not really bulky, the plastic is smooth, almost slippery. The slider snap on cover interferes with the bottom keys a little bit. But I think I can learn to deal with that. Overall, just like the Commuter I had on my 9700, it feels funny right now, but itll grow on me.
    08-18-10 03:53 PM
    I have the same case. It does fit well, and if you want to put it in a holster with this case, the 9000 holster fits it perfect. I am not sure I like the added bulk of the Commuter though, maybe I will get used to it. If not it will do until some others come out.
    08-18-10 05:15 PM
    Those who have this case is there a blemish on the top left? Mine has a small one. I was just wondering if all of these cases have them due to the manufacturing process or if it is just mine. Thanks
    08-18-10 05:40 PM
    It's not really bulky, the plastic is smooth, almost slippery. The slider snap on cover interferes with the bottom keys a little bit. But I think I can learn to deal with that. Overall, just like the Commuter I had on my 9700, it feels funny right now, but itll grow on me.
    Sounds good. Thanks for responding.
    08-18-10 05:41 PM
    ^ anyone with this case have a hard time with the convenience to turn on the camera? thanks
    08-20-10 02:22 AM
    Those who have this case is there a blemish on the top left? Mine has a small one. I was just wondering if all of these cases have them due to the manufacturing process or if it is just mine. Thanks
    The AT&T store in Bullhead City,Az had 20 of them and they all had the 'blemish'...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-10 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD