As title really! No facebook messages are showing, they come up in my messages, but when I open them I get a blank page with the facebook strip at the top!

Anyone else? I've tried batt pull?

Mike

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 12:32 PM
    I've had the same problem.
    08-18-10 12:54 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/fac...78/index7.html

Post #95. I just did this for FB 1.8 and it seems to be working for me.
    08-18-10 01:01 PM
    depends on the message..if it's a wall post then no all you'll get is a blank page, but if you go back to your main screen you'll see the wall post someone sent you (usually related to apps you have on facebook, ie: farmville). as far as regular messages i get mine all the time and do see it in the message folder. but check to see if it's a wall post or just a regular message.
    08-18-10 01:04 PM
    I'm having the same problem, with Messages. Just started a couple days ago. I see the full message in my Gmail inbox, but in the BB Messages folder where the FB messages come into, when I click on it it's blank.
    08-18-10 02:53 PM
    Same problems. Tried batt pull and updating to newest Facebook app
    08-18-10 10:00 PM
    Even I had the same problem this morning, but after following few steps my problem was solved.

First of all to start Receiving notifications make sure that the email address that is associated with your blackberry smartphone is the same email address that receives your Facebook notification

just go to your Facebook account settings and confirm the above from there.

And then set the notification you want to receive on your Blackberry smartphone.
    08-19-10 07:29 AM
    Im not receiving any notifications either.and i set all the settings.this sucks.
    08-19-10 08:49 AM
    Mine is not working either ugh............
    08-19-10 09:08 AM
    mine is not working either ugh............
    i know n it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-19-10 09:10 AM
    Im not receiving any notifications either.and i set all the settings.this sucks.
    Same here...
    08-19-10 09:25 AM
    My notifications are working fine here.
    08-19-10 09:28 AM
    same problem here.. was working fine with 1.7.x , now they just show up as e-mails in messages and not notifications
    08-19-10 11:00 AM
    My mail messages weren't showing up as well. Since I upgrading to the newer version of Facebook earlier this morning, I am now able to see any new messages. If you still have messages on there from before the upgrade, they still won't show up though. But atleast I'm up and running again!
    08-19-10 11:17 AM
    I need to go back to 1.7.x
    I had all email notifications disabled from FB since i was receiving notifications on my BB from the FB app. However with ver 1.8 i'm receiving nothing
    08-20-10 05:28 AM
    I got the same problem, but I upgraded it and it works again.
    08-20-10 05:32 AM
    I've upgraded and I'm not getting any notifications at all either

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-10 08:17 AM
    Are you guys getting the email and not the notification sent to the app? 'Cause mine we were working yesterday but I was getting both the email sent to my bb and the notification sent to my FB app and now I'm just getting the email and not the notification sent to the app. HELP!!
    08-20-10 08:44 AM
    I have deselected the email notification cause i need the app notofication! Therefore i'm getting none!
    But email notif works ok to me!
    08-20-10 09:21 AM
    When I first loaded the newest version of FB all was working ok.
    THen I started not getting the FB notifications on the BB but I would get the e-mail notifications to my e-mail box. I tried a bat pull, even deleted FB and reinstalled it, same thing. It's frustrating.
    08-20-10 09:42 AM
    installed the latest FB yesterday. i was receiving notifications just fine until last night.

i noticed a notification on the PC, but not on my phone. I gave it one night, but this morning i checked again--more notification on the PC, but not on my phone.

is this newest FB version a buggy version??
    08-20-10 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD