Not sure where to add this, but I'm trying to listen to slacker radio on my BB through my bluetooth. The book I got with my bluetooth says I can do this but when ever I play my music, it comes through the phone. Is there something special I'm supposed to be doing?

TIA!
    08-16-10 03:38 PM
    Menu > Activate <Bluetooth device name>, if that doesn't work, the manufacturer doesn't know how to describe compatibilities of bluetooth devices or it was a typo on the product's box.

Try disabling bluetooth and re-enabling it, if it doesn't work, the bluetooth device isn't compatible with playing music through itself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 04:31 PM
    It may be expecting a device that supports the A2DP profile. According to Jabra, this device doesn't.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=rV0TqYKn
    08-16-10 06:37 PM
    I'm not aware of any BT ear pieces that do music. You can check (make sure bluetooth is enabled in connections) by going to Options > Bluetooth, highlight the device, Menu > Device Properties and scroll down to services. If you see A/V Remote Control and Audio Sink, it should receive music. If it just says Handsfree and Head Set it won't.

The other issue assuming music playback is supported is that Slacker may not default to bluetooth. Once you have Slacker playing, go to Menu > Enable Bluetooth.
    08-17-10 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD