Anyone able to hide or unhide (since one seemed to have vanished on me) their picture folders? I had a folder, ticked the hide button but it was still able to be seen. Battery pull (for a different issue) and than the folder is gone and have no idea how one would get it back.

It's not like on the 9700......any advice or tips?
    08-15-10 08:25 PM
    In your case to get them back is easy when ur in the media screen just press menu go to explore and then go to ur pictures section press menu and show hidden and they will visible but with a lighter color then the rest of the pics then highlight the picture or folder andf then just press menu properties and uncheck the hidden box and your good to go
    08-15-10 08:46 PM
    Interesting, thank you! That was some good stuff right there. lol
    08-15-10 08:52 PM
    angel was quick, its been like that since OS 5.0 , right??
    08-15-10 09:00 PM
    5.0 was a lot less intricate to UNhide.....even hiding was easier (obviosuly). I mean having to do a battery pull to have a folder hidden is a little bananas.
    08-15-10 09:17 PM
    A little thats ridiculous honestly
    08-15-10 09:56 PM
    I was biting my tongue!!! I agree wholeheartedly & beyond!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 10:07 PM
    Hopefully a mod comes reads this and gives us some more info i'm trying to tweak with it now to see if theres another way....there just has to be
    08-15-10 10:08 PM
    I hid an entire folder on my sd card, and I can not find an un-hide option anywhere.
    08-16-10 05:09 PM
    I hid an entire folder on my sd card, and I can not find an un-hide option anywhere.
    Go to your media section on the home screen then press menu>explore>find ur sd card>then press menu and it says show hidden....now look for your folder

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 05:20 PM
    I don't even know what I did to hide it in the first place, but my entire picture folder is hidden. I followed the steps, but cannot uncheck the box that says Hidden. HELP !! Every other folder I can hide / unhide fine except the entire picture folder. I cannot save pictures period because they automatically become hidden, and this hide box is grey so I cannot uncheck it.
    Last edited by Lipinski82; 12-05-10 at 01:35 PM.
    12-05-10 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD