well i'm sure alot of you know me by now since i posted pics of my bold and people didn't beleive me for the longest time, but i managed to get them all convinced anyways, i do know th manager of wireless wave and i have seen the email that all the managers have gotten stating that the BB Bold is going to be released between july 22nd to july 25th and it clearly stated that it is going to be around 14 days ahead of the USA!
    ps: i live in waterloo, ontario, Canada for all of you who are wondering!

i have another reliable source confirming that canada is going to get the BOLD 2 weeks ahead of the states! so there you have it guys! and please no bashing on the info this time!
    thank you!

just as a side note guys, i am a student at university here in waterloo and my university is fairly close to rim's offices and i see the bold like they are hot cakes at lunch time in the plaza near my university! i have seen so many males and females that have em and they pull them out like its nothing! i guess what im tryin to say is that the bold is so not an ahhhh device for a lot of us here anymore! i would be in ahhh if i see the thunder with someone now! notice how i said thunder not javelin
    cheers
    Last edited by sasila.m; 07-13-08 at 07:47 PM.
    07-13-08 07:42 PM
    How did you and all these people get one before their release date?
    07-13-08 08:14 PM
    i second what sasila is saying..i have seen so many bolds around town in the last two months, especially in the last month. Kickstarts as well. That's the benefits of living in Waterloo.
    07-13-08 08:47 PM
    so the bold will probly be coming out somewhere between or around the 5th-7th of august?? (cross's fingers)
    07-13-08 09:33 PM
    Why don't u guys all make a group of bb fanatics... Than go crash the RIM factory?
    07-13-08 10:10 PM
    I should be expecting mine next week. Working for Rogers has it's benefits, getting a Blackberry at less than half-price just happens to be the sweetest one...
    07-13-08 10:50 PM
    Waterloo Ontario is home to Research In Motion and the University.

RIM employees all have the latest stuff, they are the offical beta testers of both hardware and software. Perk of the job.

No line-ups at the door, but another quarter of steady growing subscribers. Millions of them.

Last edited by Stoner; 07-13-08 at 11:36 PM.
    07-13-08 11:31 PM
    hmmm i should go apply at rogers, they had a help wanted sign up the other day...haha
    07-13-08 11:35 PM
    I should be expecting mine next week. Working for Rogers has it's benefits, getting a Blackberry at less than half-price just happens to be the sweetest one...
    do u work at the call center as a csr or in a store? also what exactlly is half price, so we can know what full price is for us?
    07-13-08 11:48 PM
    Man I wish I lived there. I want one so bad. I wish it would hurry up and come out.
    07-14-08 12:08 AM
    do u work at the call center as a csr or in a store? also what exactlly is half price, so we can know what full price is for us?
    No, I work at an actual Rogers store as a service tech. My current Blackberry is a 8310 Red model which I purchased at $230, I imagine that I will likely be able to get a Bold for under $300... I'll know the pricing sometime this week.
    07-14-08 12:52 AM
    ight post up the price that u get it for, if u can... cuz than we know how much we have to dish out.... Thanks
    07-14-08 12:59 AM
    No, I work at an actual Rogers store as a service tech. My current Blackberry is a 8310 Red model which I purchased at $230, I imagine that I will likely be able to get a Bold for under $300... I'll know the pricing sometime this week.
    I was gonna say, CSR's do not get 50% off of hardware at Rogers...I see the Bold coming out at approx $300 on 3yr...

i second what sasila is saying..i have seen so many bolds around town in the last two months, especially in the last month. Kickstarts as well. That's the benefits of living in Waterloo.
    Yepp, a friend of mine was saying he's seen a javelins in the wild, but here's the kicker...Another friend of mine was at a bar at University Plaza[those in the area know] and was talking to a young lady who found a Bold, just sitting at the bar, with no one to be found. Needless to say, he now has a new toy as he was able to make her an offer she couldn't refuse...lol...I love this city...

And no, that's not how I got mine
    Last edited by mnokia; 07-14-08 at 02:03 AM.
    07-14-08 01:54 AM
    Thanks for sharing.
    07-14-08 04:01 AM
    Just heard release date July 22-25 from my friends in customer relations at Rogers...Also unless prev. confirmed, the 6Gb $30 data plan will apply to all 3G smartphones, incl the Bold, yay...Will keep posted as pricing on the device comes down the pipe...Should be within the week
    07-14-08 12:11 PM
    RIM employees all have the latest stuff, they are the offical beta testers of both hardware and software. Perk of the job.
    And meanwhile Steve Wozniak has to camp out at an apple store for an iPhone 3G. You'd think he'd have gotten a freebie.
    07-14-08 03:49 PM
    so the 25th of july is still an accurate release date for the bold on rogers?
    07-20-08 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD