Does anyone know how to clear or erase my calendar events from the notification bar? I did some research it is says under Options-Display there should be a option for External Notification. BUT my phone does not have that option. HELP PLEASE

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 10:38 AM
    i too like to know how to clear the calendar and missed calls from the notification bar. anyone???
    08-14-10 02:07 PM
    Me to.... I have looked every where on the phone and don't know how to change it.
    08-14-10 02:46 PM
    Can anyone help us PLEASE????
    08-14-10 04:36 PM
    Missed calls can be removed from the call log which will remove it from the drop down bar. However, I don't believe the calendar listing is configurable. If not, RIM should address this in the next release. It can be annoying.
    08-14-10 04:53 PM
    This is not configurable in current OS.

Need to wait for RIM to add that feature to configure such settings.

Or wait for customized themes.
    08-14-10 04:56 PM
    That is ridiculous. I can't see any other notifications because i have 20 calendar notifications I can't get rid of.

08-14-10 05:00 PM
    That is ridiculous. I can't see any other notifications because i have 20 calendar notifications I can't get rid of.

Yes, and it will show the birthdays/anniversaries in the next 3 years. so you got at least 3 copies of same birthday appointment for each contact.

LOL. Seems never able to scroll down to the messages.
    08-14-10 05:01 PM
    I'm in the same boat.

Now if only I could get my Google Sync working ...

08-14-10 05:19 PM
    Damn I am sorry about that. At least I have that working haha. If I can clean up this notification bar a little bit, this could be the best phone I have ever had!!

08-14-10 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD