I have a torch in my hands and the thing is SWEET!!!!!!!!
    Anyone know if VZN will have it? If not, when are we Bold user's getting OS6!

I am sooooo jealous right now.

GG
    08-13-10 08:58 AM
    Have not seen or felt it or its weight. But it does sound like it could be the best of both worlds. You get a touch-screen and keyboard. And they throw in OS6. Squeezing in another antenna might be crowded???
    08-13-10 09:02 AM
    I've had my fill of touch screens and/or sliders. I'd prefer my bold with os5 over the torch, but thats just me. I'm most likely in the minority here, but the os six does not excite me all that much either.(when I see real user reviews of it on the 9650 then I'll decide) A better browser? Fine, but I don't do a 2.4" screen for the browsing fun. For me a BB is all about ease of use and keeping my life ordered as far as appointments, stellar GPS to find my way and staying connected to the people that matter. I'f I cared about awesome browsing I'd be looking at UGG! Android.Yuck! So I'll be sticking with what works for me and leave the web browsing to my lappy. Everybody else should stick with what works for them. Be it a torch,os6 or whatever.
    08-13-10 09:57 AM
    Don't hold your breath on vz getting the torch... Better off waiting for the Storm3

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 11:21 AM
    my wife has the torch. it's a nice phone, though i think i still prefer the form factor of the bold. wouldn't mind a bigger screen, though. since ATT developed the torch with RIM, i suspect it's an exclusive for a while. so yeah, probably storm 3.
    08-13-10 11:26 AM
    The Storm 3 will probably have better specs too. The Torch didn't have the new chipset because of the timeframe it released

08-13-10 11:29 AM
    I would just like a larger screen. Having to slide it open every time I want to reply using the real keyboard seems like it would get old fast.
    08-13-10 08:07 PM
    I would just like a larger screen. Having to slide it open every time I want to reply using the real keyboard seems like it would get old fast.
    The touchscreen + trackpad is really, really nice and the onscreen keyboard isn't bad. It more or less is the best of both worlds. Scrolling with trackpad + touching screen at the same time = win.
    08-13-10 08:09 PM
    I've never had or do I want a touchscreen or a slider. I don't have a problem with the 2.4" screen on my Bold and I love the keyboard.

08-13-10 09:22 PM
    Wife has a Torch and loves it. What will the Storm3 be?
    08-14-10 09:12 PM
    Probably similar styling to the S2, but with better specs and OS6

08-14-10 09:33 PM
    Crackberry did a poll of users asking if they would prefer a device that included a slider keyboard. I said no then, and I havent seen or read anything that changes my mind about it yet. Though Im always happy to hear how some bb users have found their perfect device.
    08-16-10 10:17 AM
    I agree with most people here. I just barely bought my bold, knowing the slider was coming. The form factor may be unchanged, but that's something I like about it.

08-16-10 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD