the purchasing agent at my wife's job is telling her there are 4 new BB's hitting VZW next week. Anybody have a clue what these might be?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-10 06:23 PM
    I don't think that is correct. I think they would have been leaked before now. The only bb's I could see hitting verizon is the storm2 refresh, and possibly the clamshell, but the clamshell is highly unlikely this soon. I could be wrong, but I don't think the odds are too good.

08-12-10 08:58 PM
    4 Blackberry's in a week; doubt it.

08-12-10 09:24 PM
    I keep up with this daily, especially now cuz I'm wanting to come back to RIM, but I haven't heard of any new ones either.

08-12-10 09:26 PM
    I was in a Verizon store in June. The service tech told me that there would be 6-8 Android phones out before the end of the year and 1 maybe two Blackberries. The ClamShell is one but have not heard about another. And from all that I have read, there is not another Blackberry even rumored unless it is a Storm refresh. Of course, this is just hearsay....
    08-12-10 09:47 PM
    I heard there would be a storm3 9590 with os6 and slide out keyboard, but then I woke up!
    08-12-10 10:04 PM
    That's absolutely what will happen next week. Storm 3 will launch with Verizon and word on the street is that it will have options to boot with BBOS 6, iOS 4, or Froyo. You can take that to the bank.

08-12-10 10:13 PM
    Hmmmm, Storm 3 with all those choices. DAYYUM!!!!!!!!! That's sweet. Too bad it won't be able to run it all at the same time. But seriously, there is no chance in 4 bb's coming out next week.

08-12-10 10:18 PM
    I was in my local Verizon Store Tuesday in Tampa and was told that with the new Iphone coming to Verizon they would be cutting way back on Blackberry offerings. I was told to look for only one or two new Blackberry phones this year on that network.

Has anyone else heard anything?
    08-12-10 10:58 PM
    hmmm iphone I haven't heard that one, but have heard they are getting the Torch.
    I am happy with my BOLD. I love it to death.
    08-12-10 11:25 PM
    I saw they are actually releasing the iPhone 4 on CDMA but it wasn't clear if it was for China or Latin America or if indeed it would hit Verizon. I don't really believe reps until it's true.
    08-13-10 01:42 AM
    doesn't matter...ditching my pre plus & getting a bold. I'm tired of touchscreens & I miss that beautiful keyboard. And OS6 looks sexy!

08-13-10 09:36 AM
    A Verizon rep told me the sky was falling, his name was Chicken Little!
    08-13-10 09:40 AM
    OMG...still cuttin 'vz rep said' jokes I see...lol

08-13-10 11:32 AM
    A Verizon rep told me the sky was falling, his name was Chicken Little!
    I was only asking because of what he said. The store only had 4 models of Blackberrys. 2 months ago I tried to get a new battery for my BB and was told they no longer stock that battery. It just seemed kind of strange that Verizon is pushing the new droids but I could not get a battery or look at more than 4 Blackberrys. Then to have the salesman say what he said made me wonder if maybe there was something to what he said.
    08-13-10 12:55 PM
    It would be nice if VZ came out with some new devices i'm looking to switch out my tour...and that 9800 is looking mighty sexy but switching to att is not worth it. The clamshell shouldn't even come out, that is the ugliest thing i've seen!!
    08-14-10 01:26 PM
    6-8 Androids in on year? Don't really get why they are pumping out so many phones? They all look the same and now have close to the same specs. Guess I don't get it? Obviously there will not be four BB released in a week! I would think 3 or maybe 4 in a year is plenty. Anymore than that everybody would be on this site complaining that they just bought a new phone and it was already outdated
    08-14-10 03:26 PM
    To abtjason and pkcable....ya'll are too...funny but true. Seems like with VZW....you can't believe it until it actually happens. I wish they would ramp up the bb's with VZW.
    08-22-10 02:06 PM
    Maybe they are sending Bold's with reasonably straight trackpads??? Or units that with better paint on the keyboards?? Wishful thinking....
    09-05-10 11:19 AM
    That's absolutely what will happen next week. Storm 3 will launch with Verizon and word on the street is that it will have options to boot with BBOS 6, iOS 4, or Froyo. You can take that to the bank.

OK I am at the bank and they have no clue what I'm talking about.
    09-05-10 01:23 PM
    Some VZW rep with a 1986 Motorola brick told me that the BlackBerry 10050 WMD will be coming out soon with OS 6.5.

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-05-10 02:18 PM
    OK I am at the bank and they have no clue what I'm talking about.
    That's what happens when you show up at the bank on Sunday!

09-05-10 06:50 PM
    badump pump shhh
    09-05-10 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD