Wow. Before I post, thanks to "Havoc". Without his tip, I wouldn't have waken up extra early on my day off and take 3 busses to FutureShop. Got there before the doors opened, and was waiting for a wireless associate to help me, then heard a lady from Customer Service say they got 2 iPhone 4's (only had 16GB, no 32GB but I didn't care) in for Rogers. Ran over and picked one up.

The associate who was helping me says I got really lucky and picked the right day to come in, as they only got 5 on launch day and about 6 or 7 since.

A few early findings on this phone... the screen is absoloutely amazing, just pops out at you. I had an iPhone 3G for a while before my 9700, so typing on this isnt a big issue, just gotta get used to it again.

And the antenna... I've been trying to drop the bars and I honestly can't. I don't know if the new batch of iPhone's has had some sort of fix or if Burlington, Ontario has really strong reception.

Anyways, hope everyone is enjoying their iPhone 4!! I'm off to download Apps and enjoy this thing.
    08-12-10 10:53 AM
    Congrats on the new phone Bro.
    I agree the screen is amazing. I has the 3G and 3GS but didn't really use them since the battery life was no good and didn't have Multi Tasking.
    The battery life on the Ip4 is fantastic and with Multi tasking (limited) but still there I could see my self using this phone full time and keeping my 9700 as backup.

Enjoy it
    08-12-10 10:58 AM
    And the antenna... I've been trying to drop the bars and I honestly can't. I don't know if the new batch of iPhone's has had some sort of fix or if Burlington, Ontario has really strong reception.

Anyways, hope everyone is enjoying their iPhone 4!! I'm off to download Apps and enjoy this thing.
    I'm in a strong signal area and haven't had any issues either. I'm sure the issues are real for some, just not as bad as the media would have us all believe. CONGRATS and ENJOY! I'm hooked!
    08-12-10 11:16 AM
    Very very cool...enjoy!
    08-12-10 04:13 PM
    Congrats, wait a week and you'll be amazed, this is truly a fine device.
    08-12-10 05:35 PM
    I have had mine a week. I sold my Bold 9000 on EBay for $175. After a week I am 100% convinced that I made the right choice. The iPhone is truly amazing at everything that it does. I have not had to reboot it or turn it off in 7 days. I would have had to reboot my Bold 14 times in that amount of time.
    08-12-10 06:22 PM
    Wow. Before I post, thanks to "Havoc". Without his tip, I wouldn't have waken up extra early on my day off and take 3 busses to FutureShop. Got there before the doors opened, and was waiting for a wireless associate to help me, then heard a lady from Customer Service say they got 2 iPhone 4's (only had 16GB, no 32GB but I didn't care) in for Rogers. Ran over and picked one up.

The associate who was helping me says I got really lucky and picked the right day to come in, as they only got 5 on launch day and about 6 or 7 since.

A few early findings on this phone... the screen is absoloutely amazing, just pops out at you. I had an iPhone 3G for a while before my 9700, so typing on this isnt a big issue, just gotta get used to it again.

Glad your enjoying it buddy, I can't wait! I went to several stores after BBMing you this morn and got put on top of a waiting list at my local Rogers (They've know me for years). They think a few may be coming on Friday. The guy from FutureShop did call and had 2 but they were 16gb and I need much bigger, I wish they came in 80gb. Anyway congrats again, glad to be of assistance. Keep us posted on your experience with it.
    08-12-10 07:10 PM
    Congrats, hope you enjoy the phone but just in case you don't please let me know! I would be happy to take it off your hands! JK Enjoy!
    08-12-10 07:32 PM
    I saw the iPhone 4 in the store, and I must admit that it one of the finest built phones I have ever seen. I love the font and the way the browser looks on it. And thw game play is second to none. But I can't buy one because it is still behind on features. My EVO seems to be well ahead of it when it comes to features. Also, the screen seems so small to me now. But I like it more and more every time I play with one.
    08-13-10 04:58 PM
    I have had mine a week. I sold my Bold 9000 on EBay for $175. After a week I am 100% convinced that I made the right choice. The iPhone is truly amazing at everything that it does. I have not had to reboot it or turn it off in 7 days. I would have had to reboot my Bold 14 times in that amount of time.
    +1 The iPhone 4 is an amazing device. I love mine. I had to chuckle at the "reboot my Bold..." part. That's what I love so much about my iPhone...no worrying about memory management and battery pulls and...all that other stuff.

...Oh and the battery life is great.
    08-13-10 05:13 PM
    Just picked up my IPhone 4 yesterday and the only thing I miss from my Blackberry Tour are the notification lights. I don't see myself ever going back to the Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 06:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD