Best buy doesn't open for another 20mins.... I'm sitting in the parking lot waiting. I really want to go in and get it already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-10 08:45 AM
    You'll make it

Waited 42 hours outside of Best Buy for the first xbox 360. And it was -20degrees F.
    08-12-10 08:49 AM
    Tell us all about your adventure.

When telling the story make it into some sort of significant milestone in your life.

I can't wait to read it. Haha.
    08-12-10 08:51 AM
    Didn't mean to double-post. My bad.
    08-12-10 08:52 AM
    I will tell all about my new phone as soon as I get it. . . . I guess I can't complain since I have to wait like 3 hours with my husband when he got his IPhone4

08-12-10 08:54 AM
    I will tell all about my new phone as soon as I get it. . . . I guess I can't complain since I have to wait like 3 hours with my husband when he got his IPhone4

Don't you guys fight all the time about differing views on Smartphones?

I heard that 60% of marriages end up in divorce. And the #1 reason is because of differing smartphone views.

Also - I make up stats & reasons on the spot.

....BAM!
    08-12-10 08:56 AM
    Lol we doing fight per say. But yes we see our phones different. And yes most marriages do end in divorce... But I love my husband and will be the other 40% of them that stay together.

08-12-10 08:59 AM
    #1 Rule to keeping a happy marriage.. I'd rather be happy than right.
    08-12-10 09:06 AM
    Best buy doesn't even have the phones yet

08-12-10 09:12 AM
    Best buy doesn't even have the phones yet

I thought best buy gave you an appointment for pre-ordering the phone, unless you plan on just walking in and purchasing it on the spot.
    08-12-10 09:14 AM
    my appointment was for 10am... walked in and they haven't even got the phones in yet, so I made them give me back my 50 bucks back off the gift card and left. When to the AT&T and got my phone and a case for it.
    08-12-10 10:58 AM
    They better have mine when I go get it. I called yesterday and they said they had it there but wouldn't sell it to me until today. Didn't give me an appointment either, just said I could come in any time.
    08-12-10 11:26 AM
    They better have mine when I go get it. I called yesterday and they said they had it there but wouldn't sell it to me until today. Didn't give me an appointment either, just said I could come in any time.
    Got a call at 10:05am (local time) from the Best Buy I preordered at saying they had mine all reserved for me.
    08-12-10 11:28 AM
    Damn I work for Best Buy and that is a bad experience.

I love to see my company doing well, but how can you make a profit when you don't have a high profile phone in stock when it's released.

Disappointing.

Sorry about your inconvenience.
    08-12-10 11:30 AM
    Got a call at 10:05am (local time) from the Best Buy I preordered at saying they had mine all reserved for me.
    They never called me at all. I called them yesterday, told the rep I pre-ordered on Friday and gave him my name. He told me to hold and came back and said yes, your phone is here and when I asked if I could come in then he said no I had to wait until today. Since he said your phone is here I'm assuming they are holding it for me which is why I said they better have it when I go in another hour or so.
    08-12-10 11:33 AM
    I'm at best buy now waiting to get mine at 10am pacific time

08-12-10 11:37 AM
    Kehlerpa ask them if they'll take any percentage off accessories. Sometimes you can get a really good deal on a case or car charger. Also remember to add your reward zone points to get store credit back.
    08-12-10 12:10 PM
    Damn I work for Best Buy and that is a bad experience.

I love to see my company doing well, but how can you make a profit when you don't have a high profile phone in stock when it's released.

Disappointing.

Sorry about your inconvenience.

Thanks, yea I was really upset cause I had waited outside for almost 30mins. And all they could say was that they didn't know when the truck was going to get here...

When I told them I wanted my 50 bucks back, they has said that they couldn't do it because it was on a gift card. I told them they need to find someone that could... After like 10 mins I had my 50 bucks and was on my way to the AT&T
    08-12-10 12:30 PM
    For mobile phones, it generally will come through a ups or fed ex system, rather than a store truck. USUALLY, our employee news will track that shipment on high profile phones, and the associates can give you an ETA.

Sadly, that didn't happen. Again, sorry for your bad experience and I hope your next one is much better.
    08-12-10 12:49 PM
    Not worth the wait blackberry is still very slow tried out the torch today. My android still beata the.heck out of the torch. Gmail came in quicker and i thought 6.0 was suposed to be alot faster web browsing. I guess i am just spoiled with my moto x
    08-12-10 01:17 PM
    Went to Walmart at 8:45. Got the first one in the box $178.00
    08-12-10 01:25 PM
    Not worth the wait blackberry is still very slow tried out the torch today. My android still beata the.heck out of the torch. Gmail came in quicker and i thought 6.0 was suposed to be alot faster web browsing. I guess i am just spoiled with my moto x
    So you start a thread stating the same thing then troll this thread with your opinion that has nothing to do with the thread. Lame.
    08-12-10 01:40 PM
    Your Android may be great but judging from the typos in your post you would benefit from a real (BlackBerry) keyboard.
    08-12-10 06:00 PM
    doesnt the troll have friends?
    08-12-10 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD