Got my incredible, it is incredible, need I say more, I will miss my Storm 2, but...... ba bye!
    08-11-10 11:12 PM
    well buh bye. have fun with the battery life
    08-11-10 11:23 PM
    08-11-10 11:45 PM
    lmao at this comment the incredible actually has a great battery life
    08-12-10 12:01 AM
    lmao at this comment the incredible actually has a great battery life
    It may have good battery life until you begin to use it to the capabilty that it was meant to be used at.
    This means browsing, facebook, streaming info, and constant updates. And say goodbye to the battery life.
    08-12-10 12:38 AM
    Such negativity.... Well fillyo, congrats man. I'm happy for you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-10 12:45 AM
    Congrats on the new phone. I'm glad you found what you wanted. I've heard it is a good device.

08-12-10 01:09 AM
    It is an AWESOME phone!!! Welcome to Android world...one and only!
    08-12-10 02:48 AM
    I have to agree with the battery life comment but not with the way it was said. I have the extended HTC OEM battery at 2150mah it will last me about two days on moderate use and will last a solid 24hrs on heavy use. Regular one lasts me about a day on moderate use and half a day on heavy use.

Also, root that sucka and check out Droid Forum - Covering all Verizon Droid Phones: Motorola Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, Droid Incredible and Droid Eris and/or HTC Incredible Forum
    08-12-10 03:03 AM
    Yawn....

@ Fillyo, Congrats and welcome android gangs! I am wondering INC has OLED or AMOED?
    08-12-10 05:22 AM
    Yeah, and have fun not having to do battery pulls, enjoy a browser that flies, a screen with great resolution, that lets you really "see" your media, and multi tasking that doesn't turn your phone into a paper weight.
    08-12-10 06:19 AM
    Such negativity by some, this is the Droid forum. Actually, this thing is great. Haven't done a lot of messaging, so can't comment a ton on that, although typing has been very accurate. I did love suretouch, and will miss it. I am guessing battery life on any of the new, fast processor, big screen phones can't be great, but thats a small price to pay. Only Storm owners will say otherwise, and I am in no way dissing the Storm 2, I loved it, just wanted something newer.
    08-12-10 11:38 AM
    I have to agree with the battery life comment but not with the way it was said. I have the extended HTC OEM battery at 2150mah it will last me about two days on moderate use and will last a solid 24hrs on heavy use. Regular one lasts me about a day on moderate use and half a day on heavy use.
    So basically if you throw money at the phone, you can resolve what is turning out to be a noticeably underpowered battery.

Why don't they just come with that battery to begin with?
    08-12-10 12:18 PM
    So basically if you throw money at the phone, you can resolve what is turning out to be a noticeably underpowered battery.

Why don't they just come with that battery to begin with?
    I think mostly it has to do with the cell radio. This phone always has low reception and I think since it is always looking for better signal the battery drains fast. Also, if you update to the latest froyo leak the battery lasts a bit longer

08-12-10 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD