Lol this is a real story, and I cracked up when i read it here you go lol
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Bad-News-For-Android-Owners-siliconalley-1177296650.html?x=0&.v=1

Now i understand all the hate going around!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 03:54 PM
    What? This survey is ridiculous. How can a phone determine your sex life? 12 isn't even that big of a deal. Most people I know are beyond that point when they are 20 lol.
    08-10-10 04:15 PM
    Pretty stupid.
    08-10-10 04:49 PM
    Well, this settles it! I'm going to iPhone instead of a Droid when my contract is up.

08-10-10 05:03 PM
    No wonder Im so tired and Mrs Pilsbury smiles all the time.
    08-10-10 07:03 PM
    That's hilarious. Like shawnomega mentioned, it explains why Android users are so angry. Especially towards Apple uers.
    08-10-10 08:41 PM
    That's hilarious. Like shawnomega mentioned, it explains why Android users are so angry. Especially towards Apple uers.
    Haha, true, they're even angry at us bb users for some reason, I just couldn't figure out why they were so stuck up lol.

So many surveys popping up, iphones the 8th greatest invention, iphone users have more sex...there should be one with witch device is used to masturbate with more lol...*cough*(Android)*cough*

08-10-10 08:58 PM
    there should be one with witch device is used to masturbate with more lol...*cough*(Android)*cough*
    Almost sprayed my coffee reading that.
    08-10-10 09:05 PM
    Lol this is a real story, and I cracked up when i read it here you go lol
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Bad-News-For-Android-Owners-siliconalley-1177296650.html?x=0&.v=1

Now i understand all the hate going around!

Actually. People who buy iPhones want to be in with society. They conform easier.

The only legit group I see is Blackberry. Because they communicate.
    And. Androids. Idk. Haha

08-10-10 09:09 PM
    And. Androids. Idk. Haha
    They try to convince everyone they're better. I'm not sure if their convincing power works, though.
    08-10-10 09:17 PM
    Are you guys saying that these guys don't get action
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    08-10-10 09:32 PM
    I have to agree with this lol. 12 is nothing special anymore. Plus you have to count all the BB users that go to business trips and do what they do and never tell the wife lol.

What? This survey is ridiculous. How can a phone determine your sex life? 12 isn't even that big of a deal. Most people I know are beyond that point when they are 20 lol.
    08-10-10 09:45 PM
    I guess I'm an above average Android user because I have no problems getting laid and my count is higher than iPhone users. I feel special... This survey is a joke.
    08-11-10 11:11 AM
    Somebody is starting to sound a little defensive in here.

08-11-10 11:20 AM
    Haha, true, they're even angry at us bb users for some reason, I just couldn't figure out why they were so stuck up lol.

So many surveys popping up, iphones the 8th greatest invention, iphone users have more sex...there should be one with witch device is used to masturbate with more lol...*cough*(Android)*cough*

Android = DIY
    08-11-10 11:38 AM
    Evo: Hi, I'm HUGE and I won't shrink if held the wrong way.

iPhone 4: Hey Sasha. I'm bigger since you don't have to squint to see me. Prepare yourself because I can go for 2 straight days non-stop. I even come with free rubber.

Lady: Ummm, I think I'll go with the Bold. I love quick pulls.
    Last edited by seyoon; 08-11-10 at 12:20 PM.
    08-11-10 12:17 PM
    Somebody is starting to sound a little defensive in here.

I don't think so. I just think this survey is hilarious. There is absolutely no way you can prove how much sex someone has by what type of phone they carry. I have never had a woman look at me differently because of a phone. Funny read nonetheless.
    08-11-10 09:06 PM

iPhone 4: Hey Sasha. I'm bigger since you don't have to squint to see me. Prepare yourself because I can go for 2 straight days non-stop. I even come with free rubber.

lol. I will say one thing though, Android users who own this device wont get laid.

Droid 2 R2-D2 edition spied in the wild, ready to repair your X-wing -- Engadget
    08-11-10 09:07 PM
    Good thing i have both the BB and iPhone, i guess there more of a status symbol and thats what gets people laid
    08-11-10 10:08 PM
    lol. I will say one thing though, Android users who own this device wont get laid.

Droid 2 R2-D2 edition spied in the wild, ready to repair your X-wing -- Engadget
    LOL classic.
    08-11-10 10:36 PM
    android = diy
    omg i cant stop laughing. Help me!
    D:
    Lol

08-11-10 10:47 PM

Hahahahahahahahahaaa.
    Most amazing post of the day.

08-11-10 10:48 PM
    Is it too late for the popcorn. This could be fun.

08-11-10 11:01 PM
    Pretty funny, though the most bogus survey ever. There are so many counter arguments to this it's not even sexy!
    08-12-10 01:35 PM
    Haha, it's cuz people with iPhone's have lower standards and lower alcohol tolerance jk
    08-12-10 04:07 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD