Does anyone know of a standalong CalDAV client for the Blackberry?

Purchase price isn't a problem, but monthly fees are. I need multiple calendar support under one login. My server is Zimbra (open source, so the Zimbra Mobile client isn't an option), not Mac. My computer is running Ubuntu, so sync via desktop to Outlook or via a Mac isn't an option.
    08-10-10 11:56 AM
    Does it have to be CalDav?
    You could (I think) use Funambol on your blackberry to sync with Zimbra and SyncEvolution on your desktop.

You can also desktop sync as well, I think Barry includes a conduit, but it could be something else.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 12:42 PM
    I've tried Funambol w/o much success. Technically it has a path which is supposed to allow it to sync to Zimbra through it's own connector, but it didn't work well for me - both from my.funambol and a full standalone Funambol server connected to my Zimbra server. I think my fundamental problem is that the built in calendar really doesn't understand sub-calendars/categories very well - so anything trying to sync up a setup which uses/requires multiple calendars per login has to make a poor match to the native calendar. I tried using SBSH Calendar Pro, but it stuffs the 'category' designation into 'Notes', which A.) means I can't use Notes myself and B.) seems to have a problem interacting with Google sync

I also don't spend much time wired up to my laptop (bluetooth yes, USB no), so OTA sync is really more useful for me. I'm currently using the google sync, but it doesn't really provide any way to distinguish between multiple calendars (that I can see - perhaps I've overlooked it) - and I need at least two accounts - one for work and one personal, and I haven't found a way to do this with google either.

Ultimately, I'd be ok with a completely distinct standalone calendar (and leave the built-in alone) as long as it could sync with both Google for personal and multiple-calendars in Zimbra at work (which is where my CalDAV requirement comes in)
    08-11-10 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD