UPDATED TO VERSION 2.3 with highlights and other links available on Homescreen.

OTA for version 2.3 on 10/17/2010

This version has a newer user friendly battery, larger Profiles icon and more functionality on the homescreen with respect to navigation.

Time = clock
    Date = Calendar
    Battery = Options
    Signal Meter = Manage connections
    Zero Key - Launches camera from homescreen
    $= Launches SMS/MMS from homescreen
    Spacebar= Quicklauch ( Only if you have it purchased and installed)

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

I saw all of these OS6 styled themes and decided to try my hand at one because as great as they all are, I just wanted a few things personalized for my tastes. I did use the icon set that was made readily available thanks to the efforts of Mastamoon and MattG who did some resizing. Thanks to both of you, you saved a lot of time. I also used the win7 hourglass that MattG made and all of the credit for one cool looking hourglass goes entirely to him. The rest of this theme was my vision of what I wanted. I liked the end result so I decided to share this one and it is what you see here.

Features:
    • OS6 style Icon set.
    • Custom banners on homepage
    • Weather slot (7th position on app screen)
    • Fade Transitions throughout
    • Spacebar launches QuickLaunch
    • Zero Key launches Options
    • Money sign Key ($) launches SMS-MMS
    • Custom Battery Meter with percentages (My personal creation)
    • Hidden Today on slots 2 through 5 on homescreen
    • Very Smooth operation
    • Less than one meg file size (885Kb to be exact)

IMAGES

HOMESCREEN w/navigation paths

APPS SCREEN

LIST SCREEN

You should notice that on the app screen I removed the battery and a few other things. I wanted to try a crisp clean look instead. I also did this on the call screens as well with things like "my number". Can't understand why I need my own number on the screen when I am not calling myself.

DOWLOAD THIS THEME HERE

REMEMBER TO DO A BATTERY PULL AFTER INSTALLATION!
    Last edited by gmkahuna; 10-17-10 at 07:44 PM.
    08-08-10 08:45 AM
    Looks nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 10:28 AM
    this is hands down the best os6 theme out their!!!
    08-08-10 03:27 PM
    FYI, I'm working on an update that will also incorporate the 3G icons on the homepage. I am still undecided whether to leave the text below the icons or remove it and have the name of the highlighted icon down there instead of all the small text.

Tell me what you folks would prefer please and I will see what I can do to accommodate on this one.

The sooner I have answers, the sooner I can make the change and get it loaded for you.
    08-08-10 10:20 PM
    3G icon and removing the small text would be great. This theme is clean, simple yet functional, and lag free. Personally, I prefer 8 mini icons at the bottom with slightly smaller banner but I'm afraid it might mess up the aesthetics of the overall design. Even with no update, this is an awesome theme done with great taste. Great job and thanks for sharing.

Last edited by whorah; 08-08-10 at 10:52 PM.
    08-08-10 10:39 PM
    Yes, please remove the small text, and at clock can you ,instead of the dot ,just highlight it with a very transparent blue like the rest of the icons also in the second screen if you can accommodate four rows of icons, or or lower the tree rows a bit and add something at the top , it will look better the space at bottom of screen is to big
    thanks ,great,great job
    08-08-10 11:08 PM
    the tone of blue that you are using to highlight the icons is great plzzzz keep that
    and at the incoming call screen please lower the volume and call timer a little
    cos it gets cover with the incoming signal arrow again thanks a lot
    and this is the best OS6 theme
    08-08-10 11:20 PM
    Haaa one more thing can you please make the clock just a bit bigger for those of us that are getting old
    than you
    08-08-10 11:29 PM
    And i got even one more thing but you will love this

add a donation button to you post if you can lol
    08-08-10 11:33 PM
    This theme is awesome, no doubt about it. Any way you can make it without the transitions? They fit very very nicely with this theme, but I just prefer no transitions.

Keep up the phenomenal work!
    08-09-10 07:56 PM
    I will try to accommodate all of what has been requested here as soon as I get a chance.

This below is from the other thread on the 9700's.

Here is the link to the new revision that incorporates the 3G icon, removes the text from the icons and uses the status bar in their place.

Latest Version OTA

As for donations, Consider it an early Christmas present from the long lost friend you never knew you had lol. I appreciate the offer, but I can't in good conscience take money for using icons created by someone else and some other graphics as well. Besides, I like making themes that people will enjoy using. I'm just glad some of you found some use for this collaboration.
    Last edited by gmkahuna; 08-09-10 at 10:07 PM.
    08-09-10 10:05 PM
    Super theme! A couple of things tho.
    1. Could you make the menu font a little smaller pls, its huge.
    2. Maybe raise the weather slot jus a tad
    3. Seems as tho you can only get 1 notification @ a time, cud this be fixed pls?

I appreciate you providing such a nice, quality theme for free. I hope you will consider an update

08-10-10 07:15 AM
    Can you move weather slot up a lil?
    As stated only 1 notifiation at a time can you fix that.thanx
    Here's a sreenie

Last edited by haymond; 08-10-10 at 08:04 AM.
    08-10-10 07:59 AM
    Hi , I agree with the previous post

The menu font is to big
    And please highlight the clock with a very transparent blue
    instead of the dot plzz.
    And can you move the icon name on the front screen to the small bar where you have the 3G icon and use the same font that you are using for the date;
    In that way you can lower the icon bar a little and we will have a little more wallpaper to show

tank you so much for this great free theme
    that is getting greater every day
    Nep.
    08-10-10 10:07 AM
    awww..would've been the perfect theme w/o transitions. my bb is slow enough as it is... transitions just make it even worse, imo. anyway, great lookin theme man. good job
    08-10-10 10:25 AM
    Awesome free theme. Thanks a lot. Two suggestions for the screen shown while on an active phone call: I love the clean look, but would be very helpful to 1) Display the current time and 2) Include an icon to let user know whether or not speakerphone is active and mute is active.

Thanks again.

08-10-10 03:08 PM
    Web, I'm gonna release one just for you my friend without transitions. I am also incorporating a few other things from this thread and the one on the bold themes thread where they have asked for a few changes as well.

I will get something up hopefully later tonight or at the latest tomm on the changes if all goes well.

Thanks for the support and encouragement folks!

FYI, all of these update links are new revisions so you can pick any combination build and get the theme from that point in time meaning if you like the original, you can still get the original. If you like a different version, that is available by clicking the OTA when that revision is posted. It's actually easier to do it that way than remove the old files from the server this is coming off of.
    08-11-10 07:14 AM
    thanx will be looking for the updates.thanx again
    08-11-10 07:58 AM
    Hi, you will keep the transitions on the main tread right?
    i understand that some phones slow down (no mine)
    but that the beauty of OS5 Please Keep the transitions they are nice

Thank you for all this hard work
    08-11-10 10:23 AM
    haymond,

Where did you get that wallpaper from?
    08-11-10 11:24 AM
    Excited to see the revisions. A few more humble suggestions (please take them or leave them as you please):

1) It might just be my eye, but it seems to me the battery indicator would make more sense visually if the light color represented remaining battery life and the dark color represented drained battery.

2) On the active call screen, it would be helpful to be able to see the numbers you have pressed while on the call.

3) On that same screen, it seems if there is a long phone number followed by "(Mobile)" it doesn't all fit on the screen and runs off the right side. Is there a way to wrap the text?

Thanks again for the awesome job!

08-11-10 06:45 PM
    Yeah nep. I'm gonna leave the transitions on one version and make one without for Web and anyone else who wants it. That's not real hard to do but takes a few mins to upload so no big deal.

PJacobson - I'll have to redo the entire file on the battery so that may take some time but I'll see if I can do that in the near future.

I'll see about putting the number back on the call screen too. I'll decrease the size of that slightly too if I can and make it look right.

Bear with me folks it was a lot longer day than I expected so I may not have alot of time tonight to work on this but I will as soon as I get a chance.
    08-11-10 07:26 PM
    Thank you for consider all the suggestions
    I'm sure is almost there
    08-11-10 07:50 PM
    Sorry for the Delay here folks. Work has been pulling me away from this project and a few small hiccups trying to fit everything in didn't help. I was able to make it to where the notifications area will accept more than one icon and I decreased the size of the Hidden Today font a few to try and stop the messages from truncating. I also tried to use a different look with the Clock focus when you scroll over the time but it did not work...maybe later I can figure something out there. I added a couple things into the app screen but tried to accomodate everybody here and didn't want to make 50 revisions of the same theme. Hopefully this will suffice.

There are two versions here:

No transitions can be found here.

With transitions can be found here.

I'll check back on this like I have been and see what else I can do as time permits.

Thanks again and I hope it works for you.
    08-13-10 10:21 PM
    Sorry for the Delay here folks. Work has been pulling me away from this project and a few small hiccups trying to fit everything in didn't help. I was able to make it to where the notifications area will accept more than one icon and I decreased the size of the Hidden Today font a few to try and stop the messages from truncating. I also tried to use a different look with the Clock focus when you scroll over the time but it did not work...maybe later I can figure something out there. I added a couple things into the app screen but tried to accomodate everybody here and didn't want to make 50 revisions of the same theme. Hopefully this will suffice.

There are two versions here:

No transitions can be found here.

With transitions can be found here.

I'll check back on this like I have been and see what else I can do as time permits.

Thanks again and I hope it works for you.
    Downloaded the update the minute you posted. Great looking theme. Thanks. If you are still taking suggestions,
    1. Make Hotspot so that the Battery and Signal Meter = Manage Connection
    2. Date=Calendar/Hidden Today
    3. Make it so that you can scroll up to the top banner from any icon at the bottom
    4. The 3G icon seem a little too big. Perhaps make it the same size as the Date?

I think it will add little more functionality to an already unbelievable theme. Thanks again.

08-14-10 01:51 AM
98 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD