So I know SkyFire was planning on doing a browser for the BlackBerry platform, and stopped because they wanted to wait for a better OS. My question is, will SkyFire create something for BBOS 6? I'd really like to see them finally come to our phones!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 12:25 AM
    We'll see what the new SDK looks like.
    08-08-10 01:04 AM
    Would be nice, but i gave up hope for that awhile ago, gotta say it works quite nicely on my DX though.
    08-08-10 05:14 AM
    Don't hold your breath waiting for Skyfire to come to BB. What they put out to test last year was a horrendous memory and battery killer. Good concept, not so good execution.
    08-08-10 04:38 PM
    Don't hold your breath waiting for Skyfire to come to BB. What they put out to test last year was a horrendous memory and battery killer. Good concept, not so good execution.
    I would have loved being a tester, but I heard the same from other sources. I feel they didn't allocate enough focus on this version. I hope they do release a full version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 09:44 PM
    If RIM has vastly improved its offerings to development then maybe but its severely doubtful (99.9% chance not happening)
    08-08-10 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD