Ok so heres the issue, for some reason I'm not receiving any email to my BB since this morning, I tried resending the service books but they didn't come through. Is anyone having the same issue?
    07-12-08 12:35 PM
    Everything good here in Las Vegas
    07-12-08 12:38 PM
    Try turning your phone off, removing the battery, and then on again.

If that doesn't work, try going to Manage Connections, turning off the mobile network, waiting until it goes red, and then turn it back on. Try again. If this fails, call customer support. 611 from your phone or 1-800-331-0500.
    07-12-08 12:42 PM
    Jersey is good!
    07-12-08 12:44 PM
    Try turning your phone off, removing the battery, and then on again.

If that doesn't work, try going to Manage Connections, turning off the mobile network, waiting until it goes red, and then turn it back on. Try again. If this fails, call customer support. 611 from your phone or 1-800-331-0500.
    Thanks alot, I removed the battery and it now works.
    07-12-08 12:49 PM
    ATT Customer Service acknowledged a problem with "the internet provider" for Blackberrys (duh) that spanned most of the last few days. There was a major "nationwide" issue," I was told that all areas were not effected - as others above indicate. The rep I spoke to said the issue had arisen, been resolved and then began again. In my area of LA it seemed to finally resolve late this afternoon. So, all the battery pulling was for naught. It seems ATT or BB could lower everyone's stress level by sending a text alert when these outages occur. Makes sense to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 10:54 PM
    It seems ATT or BB could lower everyone's stress level by sending a text alert when these outages occur. Makes sense to me.
    Try -= Dataoutages.com =-
    07-14-08 07:42 AM
    I had the same problem on last friday. AT&T thought it was a data problem which it wasn't. They figure out that it was a software issue. I dont know if the letter (EDGE) is lowercase or uppercase. Mines were lowercase the entire day. So they had me wipe the handheld (make sure you back you stuff up) and that solve the problem.
    07-14-08 09:37 AM
    Thanks, Audit. Good link.

But I still maintain it should be the responsibility of the telco or RIM to let us know.

Looking at Chaz35's post directly above, it is obvious that ATT Customer Service have not been trained uniformly as to how to access causes of complaints or ATT does not give them the info. The easy answer is pull the battery and while that is, in fact, often the easy the answer, it can not correct for network issues.

Good luck to us all.
    07-14-08 11:25 AM
    OK...I'm in NC.. havent rec'd emails in the last 15 hours... tried battery pull and hasnt worked... anyone else having the same issue? Thanks
    07-20-08 07:19 AM
    Resending service packs fixed it.
    07-20-08 08:18 PM
    OK...I'm in NC.. havent rec'd emails in the last 15 hours... tried battery pull and hasnt worked... anyone else having the same issue? Thanks
    I'm in NC too and my berry has been working perfectly. I've received emails all day.
    07-20-08 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD