08-06-10 05:44 PM
    They're working on it, the OS is sluggish and they are working on getting the radio file to work. I'm sure you'll hear about it when they crack the code, we've been trying to be patient since yesterday
    08-06-10 05:54 PM
    The problem is, they're trying to extract it from a device it's already on. They can't extract the radio file from the device, so they're trying to find one they can use. Patience, young jedi.

After I get out of work today, I'm planning on continuing to work on my OS 6 hybrid idea... I don't know if it's going to work, but it's worth a shot. I'll keep you guys posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 06:00 PM
    Oh man here we go again.......
    08-06-10 06:11 PM
    Wait, was that to the OP or me?

08-06-10 06:12 PM
    Oh man here we go again.......
    Okay, who stole my S/N idea?? LOL

08-06-10 07:09 PM
    surprised this hasn't been locked again
    08-06-10 07:13 PM
    surprised this hasn't been locked again
    Why? It isn't breaking any forum rules, is it?
    08-06-10 08:34 PM
    yeah this is something I been waiting for.
    08-06-10 08:34 PM
    Hey all I'm new here. Just wondering if we'll be able to watch video on the new webkit browser, i.e. Skyfire.
    08-06-10 08:40 PM
    It's something we've all been waiting for! I was hoping it would be out by now, but we've got to let the masters do their work. Obviously it was more complicated than they had anticipated, which, in my mind, indicates that they've changed a lot in the OS that the leaks team may have been unprepared for, or otherwise not able to deal with it.

Give 'em some space to breathe - they're making magic happen.
    08-06-10 08:41 PM
    Hey all I'm new here. Just wondering if we'll be able to watch video on the new webkit browser, i.e. Skyfire.
    not flash video, no.
    08-06-10 09:42 PM
    not flash video, no.
    ok thanks for the info.
    08-06-10 10:24 PM
    Why would this thread be locked? Also, why was the last one locked?
    08-06-10 10:56 PM
    Why would this thread be locked? Also, why was the last one locked?
    i don't get it either. hey let's not talk about the only exciting news concerning this phone that will probably ever break
    08-06-10 11:06 PM
    Wait, was that to the OP or me?

To the OP

Okay, who stole my S/N idea?? LOL

You like the S/N mike???

lol
    08-07-10 10:25 AM
    yeah I'm not sure why all the OS 6.0 threads have been locked down either, I under stand one of them got way out on control and deserved to be locked down, but the others were fine and did not need to be locked. Hopefully this one can stay open
    08-07-10 10:28 AM
    Pre-emptive strikes......the way I see it what is the use of another OS 6 thread there is a whole sub-forum for it. And is HIGHLY unlikely bbleaks is gonna pull it off extracting the sfi file is not the hard part, getting it back on the device is..think encryption.....

Although I hope the OS will be leaked.
    08-07-10 10:34 AM
    bbleaks fault for the hysteria

someone got trigger happy and released the news before they confirmed they could do it

i guess if you are trying to garner web hits and twitter followers, it worked

beyond that, this has been a giant rooster tease...
    08-07-10 02:24 PM
    You like the S/N mike???
    lol
    Yes, and you are welcome AP!
    yeah I'm not sure why all the OS 6.0 threads have been locked down either, I under stand one of them got way out on control and deserved to be locked down, but the others were fine and did not need to be locked. Hopefully this one can stay open
    The thread wasn't even that out of control and none really needed to be shut down, but I understand the pre-emptive move I suppose. Still hope they can figure out how to get it to install.
    08-07-10 03:12 PM
    To the OP

You like the S/N mike???

lol
    Just thought people who do not know about bbleaks website would like to see the pics. The question about 6.0 was sarcastic
    08-07-10 05:33 PM
    Nothing against BBleaks, but if they can't pull this off after all the teases, I'm done with them. Not that they will care.... My problem with all this is they went on record saying they will have OS6 and even gave a time frame. Its obvious now that they were not 100% sure they could pull it off but still went ahead looking for attention.

The reason CrackBerry is so good is that they don't post BS like this. They make sure they have something before making multiple posts about it.

I've given up hope and have unfollowed bbleaks on twitter and viigo. Hopefully they can pull this off but next time, don't tease us like this unless you know you can come through. You guys are mostly great, but you failed this time, probably your most important time.

08-07-10 09:22 PM
    Bbleaks is dedicated to pre release leaks...

Expecting their news to follow the same organization as CB makes no sense...

And if people have such an issue with them, feel free not to install any leaks from them that CB reposts...

08-07-10 09:52 PM
    I just said the way they handled this situation was very poor, almost amateurish. I said they were mostly great. I wasn't bashing them in general, just this one instance.

08-07-10 10:35 PM
    Nothing against BBleaks, but if they can't pull this off after all the teases, I'm done with them. Not that they will care.... My problem with all this is they went on record saying they will have OS6 and even gave a time frame. Its obvious now that they were not 100% sure they could pull it off but still went ahead looking for attention.

The reason CrackBerry is so good is that they don't post BS like this. They make sure they have something before making multiple posts about it.

I've given up hope and have unfollowed bbleaks on twitter and viigo. Hopefully they can pull this off but next time, don't tease us like this unless you know you can come through. You guys are mostly great, but you failed this time, probably your most important time.

BLeaks is a very creditable and acurate source. If you are gonna bash them for one delay them go ahead. I guess you also said to **** with Santa just because he didn't give you that train set you wanted huh? Even though he got you everything else you wanted. Maybe you don't fully understand whats going on. They have os6 on a bold(like they said) and they are now trying to get the os off to leak it to other phones. As they have done for us many times before. They gave a timeframe based on the average time it takes to remove an os. The problem is the radio file is giving them trouble, so theres a delay. Unless you have a solution, i suggest you be patient. Yes they may be late, but i think based on their credibility, there allowed a few breaks. Especially for something were not even paying for.
    08-08-10 02:21 AM
802 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD