I look at it like this way

BB = Kobe
    iPhone = Lebron

HTC = Carmelo

BB, the proven winner. He's already a HOFer, he's got multiple rings, respect and is the undisputed winner and dominator in the league no matter how many fancy tricks his competitors will pull out their ***.

iPhone, is flashy, pretty to watch, exciting. Has all the hype in the world. But when it comes down to the bread and butter of winning the games that matters, it always falls short. But more than likely will be a HOFer.

HTC, a beast offensively, regarded as all around probably the best phone. But has won even less than the iPhone and has not proven anything to put them in the same talk as the BB. It probably will be tops in the end, but now, will stay in 3rd.
    This is pretty much dead on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-10 09:21 AM
    Fuc* Lebron....I'm so tired of hearing about him.... I hope the next time he comes here to Cleveland he will blow out his knee of somethign else and be done for the season ! Hes nothing but a quitter
    08-05-10 09:22 AM
    lol @ mjbesen! my husband would agree with you bberrynewbie...he loves kobe. wait till i tell him you compared kobe to blackberry lol! he's gonna trip
    08-05-10 09:27 AM
    How funny!
    08-05-10 09:35 AM
    Fuc* Lebron....I'm so tired of hearing about him.... I hope the next time he comes here to Cleveland he will blow out his knee of somethign else and be done for the season ! Hes nothing but a quitter
    WOW! Really??? No comment on the actual post huh lol.
    I like the analogy. BB is the proven winner when it comes to being a solid performing communication device.
    By the way, GET OVER IT Cleveland fans! It's a game/business! There is no such thing as loyalty in professional sports. If Lebron were to have a sub par season then you all would have been screaming for the ownership to trade him! Instead he made a career move no different than anyone working a 9-5. Just more money involved lol.
    08-05-10 09:36 AM
    WOW! Really??? No comment on the actual post huh lol.
    I like the analogy. BB is the proven winner when it comes to being a solid performing communication device.
    By the way, GET OVER IT Cleveland fans! It's a game/business! There is no such thing as loyalty in professional sports. If Lebron were to have a sub par season then you all would have been screaming for the ownership to trade him! Instead he made a career move no different than anyone working a 9-5. Just more money involved lol.
    Doesn't mean he isn't still a d bag.
    08-05-10 11:37 AM
    08-05-10 12:16 PM
    This is lame, Lebron is the man he is the BB. Kobe is the zack morris phone.

To the person that hoped lebron blows out his knee. I hope he drops like 60 on the cavs and those broken hearted cleveland cry babies.

08-05-10 01:23 PM
    Damn maybe if cleveland would have gave him more help he would have stayed, instead he got jamison, shaq, moe williams, d west lmao and he still lead the league in wins 2 seasons in a row... Now that he left, miami is doing what cleveland WAS doing, and the so called "talent" lebron had around him lead the league in losses hahahahahaha..... And when its all said and done lebrons going to be better than kobe and kobes going to be better than melo....(Wade should be in this convo somewhere as an android or something lol)

05-09-11 02:28 PM
    BB only device with physical keyboard. Many people that have been with BB for sometime have serious difficulty using touch screen. My son coulnd't do it and 16. He went back to his BB. Who is your provider? Evo only Sprint. Iphone and BB can be anyone. I ussually choose provider then phone. Can't beat Sprint's pricing. EVO only 4G phone. I have never heard of anyone being disappointed with the iPhone. I wish Sprint would get the Torch or a BB with a bigger screen. That is the only thing I miss. The EVo is huge, but 4G and dual cameras that can work on network not just Wifi. BB can't compete with the bells and whistles of the EVO or iPhone. But reliable and best email, sms, work horse phone ont he market.
    My 2 cents worth.
    05-09-11 03:06 PM
    BB = Kobe.....old and tired, time has passediPhone & Android = Lebron....only getting better and has a winning product this year

HTC = Carmelo.....always looking to be elite BUT falls short, 6th man award...
    05-09-11 04:03 PM
    I have had both the EVO and the EVO Shift and both times returned to my BB. I understand your dilemma very well. As for me battery life was very big on my decision. I suppose once you get done playing around with all the bells and whistles the battery life would not be sooooo bad but isn't that why we buy our phones. As for the Android OS it seemed that I had to download a separate application to organize photos and do other certain things,with BB the OS worked seamlessly doing these things without downloading anything extra. Granted most of the apps were free but still I missed the seamless operation of the OS to organize pics and things. No comment on the analogy of LeBron other than "it is what it is!"
    05-09-11 06:30 PM
    BB = Kobe.....old and tired, time has passediPhone & Android = Lebron....only getting better and has a winning product this year

HTC = Carmelo.....always looking to be elite BUT falls short, 6th man award...
    Kobes "time" hasn't passed, he avg. 25 points a game, he's just not as good as lebron. Lebrons in a class of his own right now, and melo (like lebron in cleveland had no real elite talent with him and he couldn't get the nuggets out the middle of the pack) has all the skills offensively but can't provide for his team on D.

05-10-11 11:54 PM
    Sorry, but what phone rapes girls (allegedly) in Denver hotel rooms? That would be the Kobe phone.

The Android has really horrible battery life, so you can say it quits on you. That being said, I think the folks in Cleveland would label that as the Lebron phone.

For me, I'd say the BlackBerry would be the John Stockton or Steve Nash phone - simple, tough, works hard, all about getting the job done and super effective.
    05-11-11 10:44 AM
    Sorry, but what phone rapes girls (allegedly) in Denver hotel rooms? That would be the Kobe phone.

The Android has really horrible battery life, so you can say it quits on you. That being said, I think the folks in Cleveland would label that as the Lebron phone.

For me, I'd say the BlackBerry would be the John Stockton or Steve Nash phone - simple, tough, works hard, all about getting the job done and super effective.
    Lol I would want my phone to rape other peoples phones

05-11-11 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD