The verizon network has turned into crap and having serious problems.

I have had so many issues with my phone, randomly loose data connection, extremly slow data when i can actually connect, a way higher amount of dropped calls, text messages being sent/recv'd HOURS after.

I've been having these issues for a about 3 months, at first i thought it was my phone... got a new one. same issues.

Anyone else having similar issues?
    08-02-10 09:13 PM
    My friends with VZW seem to be fine.
    What phone do you have?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-10 09:29 PM
    Not me. Maybe something went wrong in your home area. Call VZW andhve then file a trouble ticket....

08-02-10 09:31 PM
    In the past few weeks it's gotten terrible for my friends here.
    08-02-10 09:39 PM
    Either it's your S1, or its your area.
    I get perfect 3G here.
    08-02-10 09:42 PM
    The verizon network has turned into crap and having serious problems.
    Yes it's just you.
    08-02-10 09:58 PM
    I called verizon, told them the problems i've been having, how the signal will switch from perfect 1XEV to 1 bar 1X dozens of times throughout the day, loose data and my dropped calls, I also mentioned that i notice it more at work than anywhere ( Thats because i usually use my phone alot at work, when im not at work i dont tend to use my phone much at all )

They tried to blame it on the building saying "Some buildings that have alot of metal tend to be harder for the signal to get through"

Funny thing, my work building is a brick building.

After i got off the phone though i was thinking about it,
    I work as an alarm dispatcher, Now i'm no expert, But it made me think. Possibly all those signals coming in to the building to our servers could be whats disrupting my phones service?

I mean, i guess that could be part of the reason im thinking. But then again, it doesnt just happen at work...
    It'll happen when im laying in bed,
    it'll happen when im sitting in the car,
    it'll happen when im on the balcony.

They couldnt help me any further, all they did was suggest an upgrade to a android powered device.

No thank you verizon, If im gonna put up with a crappy signal i might as well put up with it on att and have a pretty little iphone4 in a jacket.
    08-02-10 10:35 PM
    Ok bye.

10char

08-02-10 11:01 PM
    No problems on the east coast.

08-03-10 07:16 AM
    It's you. I'm better than ever now that I moved away from Storm2
    08-03-10 07:23 AM
    Where are you located? I have absolutely zero problems with Verizon here in the Nation's Capital. At the very least, have you tried updating your PRL? (*228, option 2)
    08-03-10 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD