I haven't seen this covered, but I can't find a way to set more than one alarm. for example, i want one for 8 am, to remind me to feed the dog (i know... it's sad i need an alarm to remind me to feed him.)

and i want one for noon, so when i'm at work, i don't have to keep checking my watch. these are all really poor examples, but you know what i mean, there HAS to be a way to have more than one alarm, without having to change it every time i need an alarm.

here's another example, some days i take a sick day to sleep and i have to set my alarm to go off at 5, so i can go pick up the kids. i have to change my original daily, feed the dog alarm. it's a pain.
    09-18-07 06:51 PM
    I find the alarm clock pretty unforgiving. The only way I've found to get the flexibility needed is to use the calendar instead of the alarm clock. I put a calendar entry in with the reminder set, and I can put as many in per day that I need. There may be a 3rd party alarm clock that will do the job, but I haven't found one.
    09-18-07 07:07 PM
    I just downloaded MyAlarm....and have been using it for the last couple days without problem. It allows up to 6 different alarms and is free. Honestly can't remember where I got it from....

Good luck

Cheers
    09-18-07 07:22 PM
    thank you, i will check out myalarm. this is annoying!! my razr was able to have MANY alarms, this seems silly.
    09-20-07 05:32 PM
    I wondered the exact same thing! Thanks for the tip piepereit.
    09-20-07 08:59 PM
    I downloaded and installed myalarm and set up all my alarm setting but I have a problem. When its time for the alarm to activate, it vibrates once and a screen pops up asking if i want to snooze for 1 min, 3 min, or no. If i select no, another message pops up asking if it is ok to browse my device. Once I select "yes" then my alarm goes off. Anyone know what im doing wrong?
    12-26-07 10:41 PM
    i get the same problem. too many dialogs when im getting up from a sleep
    01-05-08 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD