Has anybody been able to find a horizontal belt holster for the Droid X? Since its so big I can seem to find one that will fit. Thanks in advance!
    07-30-10 01:13 AM
    Look for something for the htc evo, since its been out a while longer.
    07-30-10 01:24 AM
    what would be best for a 1911?
    vertical (meaning the barrel points down to the ground in your shoulder holster) or horizontal (meaning the barrel points horizontally back)?
    07-30-10 05:14 AM
    I purchased the shell holster combo from Verizon it has a swivel clip so both vertical and horizontal. The case is very simple and nice and protects my X.
    07-30-10 06:40 AM
    I bought a clip in holster, that swivels, so could be anyway you want it at my corporate verizon store. I dont know if you can order it, but I know verizon does have them.

this is the plastic clip in holster, I don't know if your talking about that or a pouch?
    07-30-10 10:09 AM
    what would be best for a 1911?
    vertical (meaning the barrel points down to the ground in your shoulder holster) or horizontal (meaning the barrel points horizontally back)?
    thats funny dude

thanks for the advice guys
    07-30-10 10:39 AM
    08-01-10 12:48 PM
    All in one of course me being anal I do keep it in a micro fiber bag inside.
    Probably great for the EVO as well..............
    Used it for my original Droid.
    M-2 WAISTPACK - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR Tactical Nylon Gear for Military, Law Enforcement, Tactical Concealed Carry; Tailored to Perform Tactical
    08-05-10 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD