I can't for the life of me find instructions for this in the manual. (8330) Doesn't this phone have voice dialing ie, "Call Larry" or something to that effect? If so, how do I set that up? Thanks!
    07-10-08 05:02 PM
    You can access it one of 2 ways, one is using a blue tooth headset and click on the call/answer button or the other way is to access it in the menu! You should not have to set anything up to make it work, I did not!

Charlie
    07-10-08 05:22 PM
    There is no need to train the voice dialing feature if that is your question. it is ready to go once you have phone numbers in the address book. You can set the sensitivity, playback speed, etc. by going to Options - Voice Dialing and playing with the settings. I had to do this because I use the feature in my car and I had to play with the volume to make it "understand" me with the air and other ambient noises.
    07-10-08 05:30 PM
    yea... its set up to just call who you want. the left side button triggers the push to talk program, assuming you havn't gone in and reset this button for another use. It asks you "who do you want to call?" and you say... "Bill Cosby Mobile" or "Frank Caliendo home" or whoever you want to call and where. then it asks you if it got it right... if you speak clearly it usually does it correctly.
    07-10-08 05:48 PM
    Thanks! The only time I would use this feature would be in my car using Bluetooth. In this case, do I still need to press the lft. side button or can I say the command when I activate the bluetooth in my car?
    07-10-08 07:26 PM
    You click the main button on your bluetooth and it should say "say a command"

Say "call yo momma"

Done.

I personally remove voice dialing during memory optimization to free up available memory.
    07-10-08 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD