Hi guys.

I want to get some OEM parts for my 9000. TS seems to offer the whole body for 50% less than that of CNN. Are they as good as CNN? Note, I'm only interested in OEM parts. Thanks in advance.

S

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 11:02 AM
    When I had my berry I ordered everything from TS and the quality in my opinion was fantastic. As to CNN I've heard quite a few bad things about their customer service so I have never ordered from them, so i can't really comment on them.

Just my .02
    07-28-10 11:10 AM
    I've ordered from both places (and others) and have had good experiences with them. They try to take care of problems quickly but the real issue was the distance - they're in China. 14 days minimum to USA but I've waited up to 4 weeks for stuff to arrive. If there is a discrepency with your order and you need a replacement, add another 10 - 20 days.

As far as OEM, I think they all stretch the meaning of the word so it's really hard to tell. The 9000 never came with a black bezel but they all call it OEM. Knock-offs are getting harder to identify. I try to stick with OEM colors, best chance to real OEM.

I've been going to eBay and looking for USA-based vendors because they are easier to deal with when you have issues (always use PayPal). I don't know where you are located, but USPS only takes 3 -5 days max to arrive. Check it out.
    07-28-10 02:46 PM
    Thanks guys. I did a search and seems like both these sellers often abuse the term "OEM". The complements are often outnumbered by the complaints from the customers. I'll probably try out one of those shops in North America.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD