I was earlier experiancing a problem where my blackberry 9700 would turn on and then display a white screen, a picture of a battery with a red line through it and what appeard to be a grey progress bar underneath.

I dont quiet no how but that seemd to resolve itself but now after using my blackberry for just a couple of mins it restarted itself and has done this twice in about 10 mins.

Any body have any ideas whats going on??
    07-28-10 09:58 AM
    I was earlier experiancing a problem where my blackberry 9700 would turn on and then display a white screen, a picture of a battery with a red line through it and what appeard to be a grey progress bar underneath.

I dont quiet no how but that seemd to resolve itself but now after using my blackberry for just a couple of mins it restarted itself and has done this twice in about 10 mins.

Any body have any ideas whats going on??
    What apps do you have installed on your phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 10:14 AM
    Hmmm, well I guess it could be two things, 1. You installed some bad programs that affected you phone and you should use DM to remove them, or 2. Reinstall the OS (which seems better so the BB can be fresh). Just my opinions, I'm no professional expert

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD