New beta release for Evernote.

What's big about this release?
    • A native BlackBerry note list and note viewer (no more launching the browser).

• Improved networking and hopefully addresses some of the of the networking troubles some of you have encountered.

Evernote User Forum • View topic - New BlackBerry Version!
    07-28-10 09:03 AM
    really? "Not Available" for Bold 9650? But available for Tour?
    07-28-10 09:34 AM
    I am confused. I never have to open my browser to read or make a note.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 09:40 AM
    I am confused. I never have to open my browser to read or make a note.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If you ever select to view recent notes or so a search on your notes what would happen is a browser would automatically launch and take you to the Evernote mobile site to see the results.

While I haven't downloaded the beat version yet, I believe they have updated it to allow you to view the information as part of the application itself, not needing to use the browser.

Anyone tried this out yet, any issues with it being a beta? I'm dying to try it but don't want to brick my phone while traveling this week.
    07-28-10 10:37 AM
    I uninstalled Evernote for the very issues they have fixed. Much better now and will actually help me go to carrying around less paper. Nice update.
    07-28-10 10:51 AM
    I love evernote but hate the Blackberry client, great to see they are finally working on something better.
    07-28-10 03:50 PM
    really? "Not Available" for Bold 9650? But available for Tour?
    Almost all apps for the Tour work with the Bold. I installed it on my 9650, works fine.
    07-28-10 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD