Why is this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-10 04:54 PM
    Bump... mine too, but they are contacts from my old blackberry, i just got a replacement.
    07-27-10 07:21 PM
    Are you using your own pictures, or pictures that the Facebook app has added to specific contacts?
    07-27-10 09:38 PM
    is there any way to make the facebook profile pic bigger? they'er so small and blurry
    07-27-10 11:28 PM
    It's very sucky sucky....My girlfriend loox sooo...

07-28-10 11:38 PM
    the FB pics that are linked to your contacts are always going to be blurry because they suck. if you have a BBM pic overriding a FB pic or your own assigned pic, it will be clear and look sharp.
    07-28-10 11:51 PM
    the FB pics that are linked to your contacts are always going to be blurry because they suck. if you have a BBM pic overriding a FB pic or your own assigned pic, it will be clear and look sharp.
    I don't mean fb pictures..or bbm pictures. My bbm pictures look great
    I mean the picture that shows when I call someone or when they call me is super blurry!

07-29-10 09:26 AM
    Are you using your own pictures, or pictures that the Facebook app has added to specific contacts?
    I'm using my own pictures..I don't have facebook on my phone. (Don't have a facebook lol)

07-29-10 09:27 AM
    The OP is missing the point. If you have FB contacts syncing it associates the FB pic with that contact and then that pic shows up when that contact calls you. BBM contact pics can override FB pics...

You can find your own for that contact and associate them yourself, just be sure to turn that (pic sync) off in BBM and FB....
    07-29-10 10:10 AM
    I got mine pixelated too. Bummer. I'm syncing it with DM for mac which is sort of horrendous. It's not pixelated on threaded sms though. Only when calling.

07-29-10 05:18 PM
    well the BBM pics that i have associated with contacts, show up crisp and clear. pics that are from FB contacts are blurry.
    07-29-10 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD