I purchased a version of IM+ years ago and just recently i reinstalled for twitter,myspace,facebook im. twitter and myspace work fine but facebook keeps failing and tells me locked because of security risk. I have to go onto facebook on my computer and answer security questions about my account being accessed in Germany from a place unrecognized by facebook. Doing it one time is ok but now its starting to get annoying, anyone else having problems with IM+.
    07-26-10 07:34 PM
    Ya, your IP is changing and the FB servers see you coming in from a new location. It is the way FB works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-10 07:56 PM
    I had to do the same thing. Its normal. You will just have to do it once. No biggie.

07-26-10 08:24 PM
    it is a biggie if i have to do it all the time, thats why im posting here.
    obviously i have tried it once.
    07-26-10 09:21 PM
    Lose the tude dude. Just trying to help. I've always had connection problems with IM+ so I went with BejiveIM and its been pleasant ever since.

07-26-10 10:22 PM
    There is a note about this on the IM+ site - something about FB new servers and security. You can only access it through jabber servers (hence the Germany thing) - they are workng on it.

This is very poor for an app that promises much, costs $40 and does not deliver - I would stick with the facebook app

07-27-10 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD