i have may bold 9000 for awhile now but all of a sudden it does not turn on any more... screen blank and the LED light flashing four times. i cannot wipe the phone because i cannot access my bold via the USB port... i'm geting frustrated and i dont know what to do... PLZ SOME ONE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE TO TRY AN FIX MY BOLD
    07-26-10 04:35 PM
    Take out the battery for a FULL 24 HOURS.
    The phone will re-set when you put the battery back in.
    Weird, but it works.
    07-26-10 05:19 PM
    ok thanks, will do... i hope this works
    07-26-10 09:08 PM
    sad to say but it didnt work... but i saw this with the app loader "The Black Berry Desktop Software does not have the Black Berry Desktop Software for that Device that you have connecte to your computer". I dont kno what to do with this thing anymore. I cannot acces my bold to try and wipe the phone so i can reload a new OS on the phone... WHAT MUST I DO??? CAN GET BACK MY BLACK BERRY UP AND RUNNING AGAIN???
    07-28-10 01:46 AM
    Try wiping it with JL_CMDER from a DOS prompt.
    search here @ Crackberry.com for the program.
    Last edited by Spazmogen; 07-29-10 at 09:47 PM.
    07-29-10 09:43 PM
    sad to say but it didnt work... but i saw this with the app loader "The Black Berry Desktop Software does not have the Black Berry Desktop Software for that Device that you have connecte to your computer". I dont kno what to do with this thing anymore. I cannot acces my bold to try and wipe the phone so i can reload a new OS on the phone... WHAT MUST I DO??? CAN GET BACK MY BLACK BERRY UP AND RUNNING AGAIN???
    wipe with JL... its saying that because you do not have an OS downloaded yet.
    07-29-10 11:43 PM
    please see my thread here with other ways i tried to recover the phone. btw, i was never able to and the phone had to be replaced. its most likely a hardware failure. sorry.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/ano...-known-440989/
    07-30-10 01:44 AM
    thanks for the help, got my BB alive again but i had to go through alot to get it done. i had to go downgrade the OS version because i was installing the OS but i wasnt coming up in the APP LOADER. i got to work though by updating the DM so that the BB could be read by the DM and the wipe the phone with the JL_CMDER and update or re-instal the OS.
    07-30-10 08:17 PM
    use the "search" feature next time you encounter a problem because 9/10 someone also has run into that problem.
    07-30-10 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD