so everyone's talking about verizon getting the blackberry thunder, but is any other networks getting it like maybe..... tmobile
    07-10-08 12:56 AM
    only verizon in the states. vodafone overseas.
    07-10-08 02:34 AM
    I will check for it for sure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-08 05:43 AM
    Yea, only VZW here. And NO, you cannot unlock it to use on GSM services in the States because they are different GSM bands.
    07-10-08 06:34 AM
    I shall be taking the plunge.
    07-10-08 08:04 AM
    I most likely will; but we'll see if the touchscreen is all that or not. I'll have my Pearl always on hand though : )
    07-10-08 08:33 AM
    I'm definitely going to check it out
    07-10-08 08:42 AM
    Hopefully the Thunder is an amazing device

And then, once it has a firm foundation, I hope it will be released on all US carriers!
    07-10-08 08:46 AM
    Hopefully the Thunder is an amazing device
    I agree...I hope BB blows the iPhone out of the water. It's not so much the touch screen that interests me, but the LARGE screen to view email and the internet. The graphics and usefulness of the larger screen just seems like it would be better. I do like the tactical feel of buttons though, so I will have to "demo" it first before I made the switch. I'm just glad that Verizon FINALLY gets the first of some new phone!
    07-10-08 08:53 AM
    I agree...I hope BB blows the iPhone out of the water. It's not so much the touch screen that interests me, but the LARGE screen to view email and the internet. The graphics and usefulness of the larger screen just seems like it would be better. I do like the tactical feel of buttons though, so I will have to "demo" it first before I made the switch. I'm just glad that Verizon FINALLY gets the first of some new phone!
    Yeah, it's a bit nice seeing others a bit jealous of us finally.
    07-10-08 09:13 AM
    I might get it, not sure yet. If I do, I won't get it at it's release.
    07-10-08 09:17 AM
    I'm getting it for sure. I've always been interested in the iphone however did not want to give up my BB. That and I did not want to give up my coverage that verizon provides where I live. Its good. Really good. At&t, not so good where I live.

07-10-08 01:29 PM
    I'll be getting it. Its going to be my 1st Blackberry. Im so excited, it needs to hurry up and here.
    07-10-08 01:59 PM
    i wish freakin tmobile would get their own cool fone dangit....the sidekick is waaaaaay outta date they need to improve the OS on that thing
    07-10-08 02:21 PM
    I'm getting mine tomorrow!
    That's right kevins going to email me tommorow to tell me I won that sucker! Wwwwooooo. Yeah!

07-10-08 02:44 PM
    I can't decide if I'm going to get the Thunder (I heard its official name is now the STORE) or the Bold.

It depends on when the Bold is going to be out for Verizon...Does anyone know when thats happening?
    07-10-08 02:45 PM
    I saw an ad that took me to a 1 hour "tour" of the iPhone 3G...that is one slick phone! I would not leave BB for an Apple, and besides, Verizon has the best coverage here, but I do hope that BB studied the iPhone very carefully and will try and make it that "smooth." BB has had the time to out-design the iPhone so I hope their version is a real knockout!
    07-10-08 04:27 PM
    I am a total BB addict nowadays...no doubt. I have been into the iPhone since it came out but never wanted to leave Verizon so I'll definitely check it out, if it is as "smooth" as my Curve and as "slick" as the iPhone, I'll definitely be carrying it...!
    07-10-08 05:50 PM
    I'm going to defiantly be getting one...
    07-11-08 07:41 AM
    HE|| yea I'll be getting one.

I'm going to defiantly be getting one...
    defiantly? Not a fan of touchscreens? or did you mean definitely?
    Last edited by skyys; 07-11-08 at 05:14 PM.
    07-11-08 05:08 PM
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to buy the Bold out right because I'll be switching carriers if this thing is as cool as it looks!
    07-12-08 09:18 AM
    Not I said the goose!! If I'm going to do that, I may as well buy an Iphone.

07-12-08 09:26 AM
    I'm due for my Verizon upgrade in August, so I plan on upgrading to it from my 8130
    07-12-08 04:44 PM
    I shall be taking the plunge.
    Wth is verizon the only one with good touch screens??? Arrrrg..

07-13-08 05:18 PM
    I have to wait until at least August 14th before I can upgrade my phone to a Blackberry. This will be my first Blackberry. I can't wait until we find out more about the phone. I might get the Thunder over the Curve.
    07-13-08 11:37 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD