The ultimate in insults comes to your Blackberry!!

By request for my wife. While she may not always say it, you can be damn sure she is thinking it! She lets Happy Hunny speak for her quite often.

Theme has hidden today, all icons are customizable with the 7th being for the weather app of your choice and the spacebar is also a shortcut for either QuickLaunch or ShortcutMe.

OTA - OS 5.0 Only

If you enjoy this theme, please consider a donation:
    07-25-10 08:58 PM
    For some reason its not allowing me to download a screen pops up that says : You are not authorized to view this page after I click download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-10 10:04 PM
    For some reason its not allowing me to download a screen pops up that says : You are not authorized to view this page after I click download.

Seems to be working OK for me. Try again and if problem persists may need to get support from MyBBOTA.com people.

They host the theme for me and I have no control over how it operates.
    07-26-10 10:21 PM
    nice work , thank you
    07-27-10 06:45 PM
    Ohhh! It works now yay! I love it! Thanks sooo much.

07-27-10 11:13 PM
    The ultimate in insults comes to your Blackberry!!

By request for my wife. While she may not always say it, you can be damn sure she is thinking it! She lets Happy Hunny speak for her quite often.

Theme has hidden today, all icons are customizable with the 7th being for the weather app of your choice and the spacebar is also a shortcut for either QuickLaunch or ShortcutMe.

OTA - OS 5.0 Only

If you enjoy this theme, please consider a donation:
    Could you please make this with the incoming call screen as the homescreen image? It would be greatly appreciated

08-09-10 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD