In the My World section of BlackBerry App World are two app's I deleted and I was wondering is there a way not have them on there?
    Last edited by Cujo31; 07-25-10 at 05:00 PM.
    07-25-10 04:46 PM
    Well I have been trying to do the same and still having a problem. I will have to send in some feedback to Blackberry and see what they say. I tried deleting it multiple ways inlcuding using the explore feature listed in other Crackberry threads.
    07-25-10 05:08 PM
    Back out of my world in app world to where you have the five icons on the bottom of the screen. Scroll over and highlight myworld but do not open. While holding the alt key press r-s-t. Then back out of appworld completely. Next time you log in your uninstalled apps should be gone.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

mimicurtis likes this.
    07-25-10 05:11 PM
    WoW! That worked amazingly simple! Thanks bgriff25! How did u have to figure that out?
    07-25-10 05:16 PM
    WoW! That worked amazingly simple! Thanks bgriff25! How did u have to figure that out?
    I had the same question about six months ago and found the answer right here in the forums. Pay it forward. ;-)

07-25-10 05:21 PM
    Very nice. Thanks!
    07-25-10 06:08 PM
    Back out of my world in app world to where you have the five icons on the bottom of the screen. Scroll over and highlight myworld but do not open. While holding the alt key press r-s-t. Then back out of appworld completely. Next time you log in your uninstalled apps should be gone.

Thanks for your reply and I will try that.
    07-25-10 06:09 PM
    ok that was awesome. I had 110mb before and now 130mb. It froze my phone for about a min. but I guess it was deleting the old apps.

Thanks!
    07-26-10 07:44 AM

i just tried doing this and it didnt work. phone froze for a min backed out then went back in and logged in but uninstalled apps still show.
    Last edited by surfguy17; 03-10-11 at 08:14 PM.
    03-10-11 08:11 PM
    alt r s t only works temporarily next time you do a
    batt pull they will be back
    unfortunately at this time you cant delete completely
    03-11-11 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD