Like my tour but hate the POS antenna. One moment I have 3 bars the next none all the while sitting in the same place. It has been like this no matter which OS I have used. Is the Bold any better?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-10 04:48 PM
    My friend has the same issue with the Tour. I've only had my Bold a few hours but havn't seen the issue, however, I think the only difference hardware wise with the antenna's was that the Bold has a Wifi antenna too.
    07-24-10 05:20 PM
    yeah the 9650 def has better reception. i just currently went from the tour to the bold......totally worth it.....DEf a good buy
    07-24-10 05:30 PM
    You could always try flipping your SIM over and change your network connection setting to "1XEV". I know that doing that with the Bold has fixed some of the signal cycling problems some people have had.
    07-24-10 06:09 PM
    You could always try flipping your SIM over and change your network connection setting to "1XEV". I know that doing that with the Bold has fixed some of the signal cycling problems some people have had.
    +1 for this. It made a big difference for my sig bars as far as ramping around. They don't do it anymore. Many others have claimed the same results. YMMV as always. I never had the tour, but the bold is the best bb ever for me.
    07-24-10 06:19 PM
    -1 for that, my signal fluctuates and is poor compared to my old trusty 8330. My only complaint so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-10 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD