problem getting the videos out of the bb storms2 9550. it keep saying the file exceeded the transfer rate is there anyway to get it out of the phone into the pc or e-mail.
    07-24-10 09:31 AM
    Is it coming straight from your PC or via a USB hub?

I used to have a cheap USB hub that couldn't handle the transfer rate of films from my 9520 to the PC. Link directly to the PC and you may have more joy.
    07-24-10 09:37 AM
    OTA has a size limit, but you should be fine using your desktop manager for larger transfers. You could also try a different browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-10 11:43 AM
    it coming from my phone and i have no way getting it out to my e-mail or pc
    07-24-10 02:21 PM
    It is probably too big for e-mail, so your only choices would be Bluetooth (via a PC dongle) or USB cable. Or if it is on an MicroSD card, take the card out and insert it into your PC (obviously if you have an adapter or reader that will allow this)
    07-24-10 02:38 PM
    I hate the BB file size limitation. Gmail is capable of sending 10mb emails, but when I send from my BB, it caps it at 2.9mb...

I think that's one of the biggest limitations and drawbacks of BB.

07-25-10 11:40 AM
    I hate the BB file size limitation. Gmail is capable of sending 10mb emails, but when I send from my BB, it caps it at 2.9mb...

I think that's one of the biggest limitations and drawbacks of BB.

Are you serious? 2.9MB of email attachment not enough for today's living anymore? There was a time you cannot transfer more than 500KB. We truly make a lot of demand as technology advances.

Soon a limitation on a device will be: 'I have to push a button to turn it on!'
    07-25-10 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD