So yesterday I updated to the new bb OS for my Verizon Wireless Blackberry Tour. I did it through desktop manager and then it asked me if i wanted to restore my data - so i restored contacts, and bbm but nothing else - from my last backup. yet my pics were still all there (on the sd card i guess?) - but all my apps, and the app store, were gone.

i downloaded fb, tried to log in, and got the error message.

i looked at the other threads, i've rebooted, uninstalled, reinstalled, and i think i deleted the fb service book and then went in to hosting services and re-registered. but i don't think any of that helped.
    07-23-10 01:53 PM
    I have been having the same issue.. beyond irritating if you ask me. I think it's more a facebook issue rather than a BB issue
    07-23-10 01:56 PM
    ^ +1 Im having that issue too....seems like a hit and miss because I asked a couple other people to log out and log on and they did just fine.....very irritating
    07-23-10 02:16 PM
    It took me a long time to even decide to reinstall this FB app on my phone and now that I have it won't work. What's up with this? Does anybody know what the problem is?

Peace....
    07-23-10 02:29 PM
    There is a problem at the server, search the forums.
    07-23-10 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD