NOW RELEASED

aeroBerry

Bringing the organized and easy to navigate Windows Media Center interface to your Blackberry!

KDThemes aeroCenter - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    -
    YOUTUBE VIDEO:

A few elements unique to this theme not seen in any other on the market:

Real Time Semi-Transparent to Fully Opaque sliding icons:
    In the middle of the screen when you scroll through the icons in a category (pictured Media Center) the icons not selected are semi-transparent. In real time, when you scroll to the icon, as it slides into the focus frame, it becomes a fully colored opaque image, just like in Windows Media Center

Real Time Offscreen Icon Fades:
    As pictured above, icons that are "coming onto" or "leaving" the screen depending on where your selection is scrolled to begin to fade off-screen if leaving or on-screen if coming. Take a look at the Camera and Videos icons for examples.

4 Category Easy Transitions:
    Scrolling up and down accesses your categories (Messaging, Media Center, Applications, Control Panel) and as you scroll between the categories, it quickly and effortlessly takes you to the section you desire, scrolling quickly to the icons you want, when you want them! Getting to the right app fast just got easier. (Once scrolled to a category, scrolling left or right accesses its applications, scrolling up or down from that point goes to another category)

Other Features:
    • 19 applications sorted into 4 different categories all on the homescreen
    • 6 User Defined icons for those 3rd party or miscellaneous apps of your choice
    • Hidden Today that pops up when selecting Calendar or Messages under the Messaging Tab (Scroll UP from Msgs or Cal to access hidden today, scroll down from hidden today to go back to messaging tab)
    • Composer garbage code taken out and swapped with handcoded SVG by KD to ensure that this theme runs FAST and EFFICIENT on your device!

Hey Crackberry Theme Addicts!, KD here.

With the success of boxBerry and its use of the "Tabs" feature to organize applications, I wanted to run with that idea and apply it to future themes.

I was navigating through Windows Media Center on my Xbox 360 when I realized how easy it was to get to my videos as opposed to my pictures, how when at my videos section, I could sort everything so easy and just as quickly move to my Music section, or my computer section...it all flowed so well.

I took a step back again and actually looked at the interface design of WMC. Kudos to them for sure for designing such an easy to use interface. I realized how easy it would be to get the basic structure down into a Blackberry...and after figuring out how to do some of the unique elements like real time transparency to full opacity slides and icon fades, I got to work on aeroBerry right away!

Last edited by kdjayo; 07-31-10 at 06:16 PM.
    07-23-10 01:39 AM
    This looks amazing and i would love to be one of the ppl testing this if needed.if i could suggest making every icon on the home screen customizable.a lot of great themes are over looked due to locked icons.(User defined)i believe they're called.its because a lot of users may not prefer some of the locked icons on the home screen and want to change them but can't.so they skip out on purchasing.i know that's what i do.pretty often actually.just a thought.great job and idea so far.can't wait to see the final outcome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 05:30 AM
    Is the icon with the device the phone app?if i could suggest making each version with a specific phone icon.(i.e. 8900 version with 8900 curve icon.9700 version with 9700 icon.).i believe this hasn't been done before.a specific phone icon for each version.so its something new.think ppl would appreciate also.it looks like maybe a windows mobile device.much as i love bb i know i'd prefer it over another device icon.just a thought.

07-23-10 05:35 AM
    According to the upper right corner, this theme is 100% BS!

Might wanna rethink those labels...just sayin'. Looks amazing. The first premium fancy-schmancy theme I've actually thought about paying for.
    07-23-10 08:52 AM
    This looks pretty cool. I'd love to test it if you still need people. I don't usually buy themes, as a matter of fact, I've NEVER bought a theme, especially since my husband lost his job in February, but I really like how this looks.
    07-23-10 11:47 AM
    To the compliments, thank you very much! Hopefully this will persuade you to try some awesome premium themes every once in a while
    Beta testing is actually a closed event with team members and affiliates, Im sorry.

This looks amazing and i would love to be one of the ppl testing this if needed.if i could suggest making every icon on the home screen customizable.a lot of great themes are over looked due to locked icons.(User defined)i believe they're called.its because a lot of users may not prefer some of the locked icons on the home screen and want to change them but can't.so they skip out on purchasing.i know that's what i do.pretty often actually.just a thought.great job and idea so far.can't wait to see the final outcome!

The bottom 6 icons are user defined as opposed to the categories because of the way the theme is built, its not possible to make those icons custom because then I cant have them look the way they do, be larger, have effects etc etc, its a long complicated proccess to explain, but its not possible for the category icons to be custom.

Is the icon with the device the phone app?if i could suggest making each version with a specific phone icon.(i.e. 8900 version with 8900 curve icon.9700 version with 9700 icon.).i believe this hasn't been done before.a specific phone icon for each version.so its something new.think ppl would appreciate also.it looks like maybe a windows mobile device.much as i love bb i know i'd prefer it over another device icon.just a thought.

And no it isnt the phone app, it was just a placeholder icon for the promo.
    07-23-10 12:55 PM
    were is my post. stop deleting it.

on his twitter it says the theme is available for all devices but its not here. why is he lieing on twitter.

aeroBerry Officially anounced! 9700 Forum Thread here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...remium-501188/ (aeroBerry Available for touch and most trackball devices) from his tiwtter account. so were is the theme?????????????
    07-27-10 08:20 AM

on his twitter it says the theme is available for all devices but its not here. why is he lieing on twitter.

aeroBerry Officially anounced! 9700 Forum Thread here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...remium-501188/ (aeroBerry Available for touch and most trackball devices) from his tiwtter account. so were is the theme?????????????
    Lol, lying? No youre just misinterpreting, due to twitters 160 char limit, I have to scrunch as much information as possible into that tweet, and was forced to leave out "will be" inbetween AeroBerry and Available. The fact is, it IS available for touch and most trackball devices, but the THEME isnt out yet.

...oh and...nobody is deleting your posts?
    07-27-10 01:20 PM

Where has an "h" in it in the context you used. As for deleting your posts, I seriously doubt that. Even IF KD is a mod here which it does not say, He does not strike me as the type to delete anyone's post. The theme will be out as soon as he is done with it and happy with how it works. Until then, you can either be patient or select another theme from his vast library of them or someone else's. Looks like the balls back in your court now.
    07-27-10 09:07 PM
    07-28-10 05:08 PM
    What a amazing theme i love thanks KD fantastic job again.
    07-28-10 05:15 PM
    YOUTUBE VIDEO:
    07-28-10 06:06 PM
    Awesome theme. I'm curious as to why you didn't put facebook and twitter under messaging.

Any chance on you adding $ as the hotkey for sms?

Any chance you might change to put all the media options (voice notes/voice recorder, etc) on media center?

And, lastly, it might not be possible. But is it possible for this theme to be arranged so that other apps can be put in the messaging/media center/applications/control panel? I ask because then I could put facebook on messaging instead of it being in applications.

Great work on the color, speed, and the over all look of this theme
    07-31-10 03:56 PM
    Awesome theme.
    07-31-10 05:50 PM
    Awesome theme. I'm curious as to why you didn't put facebook and twitter under messaging.

Any chance on you adding $ as the hotkey for sms?

Any chance you might change to put all the media options (voice notes/voice recorder, etc) on media center?

And, lastly, it might not be possible. But is it possible for this theme to be arranged so that other apps can be put in the messaging/media center/applications/control panel? I ask because then I could put facebook on messaging instead of it being in applications.

Great work on the color, speed, and the over all look of this theme
    Hi, I chose to have a max of 5 apps per category to keep the theme running smooth, when you get too many icons on the theme it causes it to lag something horrid

Also, its not possible to "swap out" apps for other ones in the categories...it has to do with how themes like this are made, and its just not possible with the tools we have....sorry.

Awesome theme.
    Thanks frazier, i hope you are enjoying it
    07-31-10 06:15 PM
    New aeroCenter Release/Updates

• -All of the text under the icons in the categories have been redone to be more clear crisp and sharp
    • -Due to the inability for the user to change the wallpaper on the Storm versions homescreen, a new darker wallpaper has been added. This includes all trackball/pad devices as well, although on trackball devices you can still change the wallpaper to one of your choice
    • -The application screen and phone call screen wallpapers have been changed to this new darker wallpaper as well to make icon visiblity easier on the eyes
    • -A transparent black dimmer has been added behind the hidden today area on all devices. This shows when highlighting items on the Messaging category, and hides when focused out.
    • -Fixed a very rare bug on some trackball devices that allowed the user to scroll left from the bottom row of icons and switch the categories up, causing the need to reload the theme
    08-08-10 06:48 PM
    I bought the theme yesterday via the Crackberry store but have now deleted it. Why?

I found the screen very confusing and cluttered.
    Setup they way I like themes and my screen took ages
    There was no WiFi AP name display

Clearly a LOT of work and care went into engineering this piece of software. It downloaded, installed and ran fast without any problems at all. It did not lock up my phone. There was NOTHING wrong with the product. It was simply not for me, I guess.

I wish kdjayo and the rest of the team great success with this and future products.
    08-15-10 06:57 AM
    I bought the theme yesterday via the Crackberry store but have now deleted it. Why?

I found the screen very confusing and cluttered.
    Setup they way I like themes and my screen took ages
    There was no WiFi AP name display

Clearly a LOT of work and care went into engineering this piece of software. It downloaded, installed and ran fast without any problems at all. It did not lock up my phone. There was NOTHING wrong with the product. It was simply not for me, I guess.

I wish kdjayo and the rest of the team great success with this and future products.
    Since you got it yesterday, Im assuming you got the updated version to with the different wallpapers to create better icon visbility and other graphical enhancements to make the theme more clear since the update was put out a few days ago...but alas ;(

Thank you for being honest, I try my best to create organization and an intuitive navigation system on the homescreen, but like you said, guess its not for everybody...

But, I WOULD like your thoughts onto WHY its cluttered and confusing so I can watch for those kinds of things in future themes. Thank you for your time! (You can post here or email me at [email protected])
    08-15-10 11:58 AM
    Since you got it yesterday, Im assuming you got the updated version to with the different wallpapers to create better icon visbility and other graphical enhancements to make the theme more clear since the update was put out a few days ago...but alas ;(

Thank you for being honest, I try my best to create organization and an intuitive navigation system on the homescreen, but like you said, guess its not for everybody...

But, I WOULD like your thoughts onto WHY its cluttered and confusing so I can watch for those kinds of things in future themes. Thank you for your time! (You can post here or email me at [email protected])
    First off, please let me repeat that I know there to be nothing wrong with is theme whatsoever. For the short time I had iot on my phone, it performed flawlessly. It was fast and had loads of features.

For the above reason and the fact that I know that htis theme must have taken a huge amount of work to craft, please take my comments as being only persona and just my opinion and, we all know aboiut opinions.

I like a very plain and unclutterd screen. My current screen is a custom one and has as much clear space as I can get. This allows me to see as many Calendar and email events as possible. Here's a pic to show you what I mean.

I felt that I could not get on with this theme because there ws just too much going on across the middle and bottom of the screen. I saw just 3 emails (I think) at the top right of the screen.

I am pleased to hav bought this theme as it demonstrates a clear tour de fource of programming and I may just use it to demonstrate just where the current limits are.

As I said in my original post, this theme is brilliant, just not for this old man.
    08-15-10 01:22 PM
    First off, please let me repeat that I know there to be nothing wrong with is theme whatsoever. For the short time I had iot on my phone, it performed flawlessly. It was fast and had loads of features.

For the above reason and the fact that I know that htis theme must have taken a huge amount of work to craft, please take my comments as being only persona and just my opinion and, we all know aboiut opinions.

I like a very plain and unclutterd screen. My current screen is a custom one and has as much clear space as I can get. This allows me to see as many Calendar and email events as possible. Here's a pic to show you what I mean.

I felt that I could not get on with this theme because there ws just too much going on across the middle and bottom of the screen. I saw just 3 emails (I think) at the top right of the screen.

I am pleased to hav bought this theme as it demonstrates a clear tour de fource of programming and I may just use it to demonstrate just where the current limits are.

As I said in my original post, this theme is brilliant, just not for this old man.
    Hey no hard feelings at all, I understand its design wasnt for everyone (specifically those who like a giant clear spot for their wallpapers full view) but I also know alot who love the design, so I mean like the saying goes, you cant please everyone, and you shouldnt try haha.

Thanks for the input though, and I hope some of my next creations may catch your eye...have you seen 'iRPG' yet? (sorry not trying to do a plug!!!) it has hide-able today features and pop up menus that allow you to see just as much wallpaper on your current theme you posted. Maybe you might wanna check that out? ;D
    08-15-10 10:26 PM
    Hey no hard feelings at all, I understand its design wasnt for everyone (specifically those who like a giant clear spot for their wallpapers full view) but I also know alot who love the design, so I mean like the saying goes, you cant please everyone, and you shouldnt try haha.

Thanks for the input though, and I hope some of my next creations may catch your eye...have you seen 'iRPG' yet? (sorry not trying to do a plug!!!) it has hide-able today features and pop up menus that allow you to see just as much wallpaper on your current theme you posted. Maybe you might wanna check that out? ;D
    You are right. You can't pelase everybody with every product. There's no hard feelings on my side either. I wanted to see this truly awesome theme and, awesome it is, but it's not for me.

You did a really great job on coding this piece of software and I don't mind you telling people what you have made/are making. Yeah, it's a plug but if you don't say what you have, how would people know?

Thnaks again.
    08-16-10 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD