Looking for positive stories about folks who love their BB so much that they cannot be lured by Droid or iPhone. I for one, am such a person. I could not live without my BB. It allows me to manage my busy work schedule, family, friends, calendars, music, pics, etc. The Android platform is truly incredible, but I want to hear from you guys who need a messaging machine and not a toy!!
    07-21-10 06:55 PM
    Looking for positive stories about folks who love their BB so much that they cannot be lured by Droid or iPhone. I for one, am such a person. I could not live without my BB. It allows me to manage my busy work schedule, family, friends, calendars, music, pics, etc. The Android platform is truly incredible, but I want to hear from you guys who need a messaging machine and not a toy!!
    Not once have I had even the slightest urge to jump ship to a droid, iphone isn't an option as A T &T sucks around here but I wouldn't think of getting it for a second either, I love my blackberry, it suits me and does what I NEED it to do. In the end you need to do what is right for you and you need to be happy with your phone, not follow a trend or jump because everyone else is.
    07-21-10 06:58 PM
    Amen Brotha!!
    07-21-10 06:59 PM
    And- nozzles as a firefighter you know what it's like working under pressure. I'm a medical professional and cannot imagine pinching, swiping, flipping, tapping when I really need the phone.
    07-21-10 07:05 PM
    It's the main reason I hate touch screen phones! lol
    07-21-10 07:08 PM
    Cold/ wet fingers don't work on t- screens
    07-21-10 07:08 PM
    Thought I would like a droid because I saw my friend had one and it looked really cool. I got one had it for less than 24 hours and came back to BB. Absolutely cannot stand texing on the Droid. I love my new bold/tour.
    07-21-10 07:30 PM
    I tried a MyTouch 3G Slide but after less than a week I returned it and came back to my beloved Bold!!! I've been a BB user for 4 years and there's a reason why! They just work!
    07-21-10 08:03 PM
    these are great guys! keep em coming!
    07-21-10 08:09 PM
    never i hate touch screen phones. I love the physicality of typing on the keyboard.
    07-21-10 08:13 PM
    Had tried out two older Andriod phones in the mytouch3g and Cliq and took them both back as I couldn't type for crap on it nor swipe or whatever its called...just couldn't do it. Also battery life was horrendous and didn't really dig the OS.

It was nice having the bigger screens and a hair faster browser, but my 9700 just works, flawlessly and is smooth, effecient and can type like a madman on it, haha!

I will one day get the 9800 to have the best of both worlds, but my 9700 will suffice for now. Has for last 6 months and still love it!

IPhooey...no dice, can't stand them nor their fan base...well most fans...some are cool, but most are sheep and turns me way off from anything Apple...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-10 08:53 PM
    I had an iphone and gave it a home for a month. Then I got a 9700 and don't miss the iphone

07-21-10 10:40 PM
    I love my 9700. Fast and beautiful device. Great battery and multi tasking. I tried a few androids but I prefer this. Everyone should try out all the options and get what fits their needs and personality. For me that is without a doubt the 9700.

07-21-10 11:01 PM
    I love BB too much. I have played with my friend's Droid and another's iphone.
    I can't help it. Blackberry only
    07-21-10 11:08 PM
    I just went back to my bb today from one month with a palm pre and then a droid. I will never go back again

07-22-10 01:02 AM
    I've really enjoy my Blackberry experience so far. Yes the Droid and iPhone looks eye candy but I like my berry the way it is and don't feel the need to change. I don't understand why there are all these hostility among iPhone and Droid users pushing users like me to switch.

To all his own. I don't think my decision making should be based on peered pressured.
    07-22-10 01:14 AM
    At the end of the day we all have to choose what is right for us individually,
    independent of these trolling threads, ON BOTH SIDES
    07-22-10 01:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD