Hello!

I've just uploaded a new 3D game for the BlackBerry Storm 2 to the Mobihand store here:
    Critical Altitude 3D

It is also available on BlackBerry Appworld:
    Critical Altitude 3D

Description:
    Critical Altitude 3D is an Accelerometer based third person flight game featuring real-time 3D graphics (OpenGL ES). Race through endless levels avoiding buildings and various obstacles to earn a highscore!

Features:
    - OpenGL ES for true 3D real-time graphics
    - Accelerometer ( tilt the device ) for Up/Down and Left/Right steering
    - Endless levels to play
    - 3 unique environments
    - 7 obstacle types
    - Highscore record

07-20-10 01:46 PM
    I'll give this a shot .. looks interesting!
    07-20-10 01:55 PM
    not free? and no trial? bb appworld have problem downloading anyway..
    07-20-10 02:26 PM
    just bought it. played for a few. game runs smooth. controls are good. auto-pause is cool.

i only finished lvl 2.. but are all the levels just avoiding obstacles only? i thought i could plow right through those red hot air balloons.. guess i couldn't do that.. lol

some sort of goal/incentive/combo points/or something would up the entertainment of the levels.. and maybe different planes to choose from.. just my 2cents..

for 4.99.. i'm expecting a bit more though.. the text is cut off at the end on the start menu buttons btw.
    07-20-10 03:16 PM
    Thanks for the feedback!
    I'll fix the text cutting issue asap in the next update and additional unlockable planes are going to be added as soon as they're ready.
    Bonus points for going under obstacles like balloons or bridges is a great idea too.
    07-20-10 05:25 PM
    Buying this now .. will let ya know .. like the suggestions so far .. and the fact that developers are listening and actively doing updates. Great!
    07-20-10 06:36 PM
    An update is available now for Critical Altitude 3D (Version 1.1) on BlackBerry App World and the CrackBerry App Store.

Version 1.1 Changes:

- Added 3 'unlockable' planes and a 'plane selection' screen when starting a new game
    - Planes are unlocked based on your current highscore
    - Additional planes feature different speeds and point rewards
    - Replaced an environment texture
    - Added bonus points for flying under hot air balloons and just over trees
    - Fixed text cutting on the menu due to certain device font settings

07-30-10 01:44 PM
    great game and great job answering feedback by developers
    07-30-10 01:55 PM
    V.1.1 Doesn't show up on BlackBerry appworld.
    08-01-10 12:47 PM
    looks nice - take off and landing would be kick arse. If you ever make a combat flight sim - - I'll be first on board.
    08-02-10 09:26 AM
    V.1.1 Doesn't show up on BlackBerry appworld.
    If anyone else is unable to see version 1.1 on App World, please let me know here. I use Rogers and can see it, Verizon users should be able to see it as well. There was a slight delay from RIM in posting the feature changes.

Take off and landing is a good idea, but I'm not sure if it would just be too easy. As for combat, I'm looking into getting a High Score server set up so combat would be an interesting component to add as another game type. I'll keep you posted.
    08-05-10 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD