I'm a heavy slacker radio user. I use it at the gym everyday on my 9650. It seems to freeze the phone alot, atleast once each use. I used it the same exact way with my storm and didn't have the issue..

Just wondering if I'm alone on this. Thanks!
    07-20-10 07:21 AM
    I have the same problem on my storm 2. It all started with the last update for me.
    07-20-10 08:10 AM
    yea, i was thinking it may have been an update thing. the only times it happened on my storm 1 was after i updated to the most recent version.
    07-20-10 08:30 AM
    yep.. many problems. when it works, i love it.. but its bad on my 9650. i signed up for the paid version and cancelled a few weeks later. if they can iron out the system i'll be back for sure.
    07-20-10 08:44 AM
    I use while running. Froze the phone up on me last weekend. I had to pull the battery to get it going again. Both the phone and Slacker worked fine after the battery pull.
    07-20-10 08:54 AM
    I had similar problems. Uninstalled, reinstalled, now things seem fine.
    07-20-10 09:12 AM
    Go and google to see if there's a newer version of it. If there is download it and it should fix the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-10 09:37 AM
    What version are you using? I�m still using 2.0.91. For me, at least, if I�m streaming on Slacker, It will freeze up after the 5th/6th song. The only way I can �fix� this is to shut Slacker down and restart it. If I�m playing from the cached stations, I don�t have any problems with freezing.

Another problem with Slacker I�m having is the occasional speaker blast while playing music through the headphone jack. Kinda embarrassing when I�m listening to �Me So Horny� in the workplace .

And I�m almost certain that Slacker, Inc. isn�t gonna make future revisions to 2.0 because 3.0 is now their moneymaker. I�m still not ready to pay for the station caching feature so I�m sticking to Slacker 2 and just dealing with the problems.
    07-20-10 12:32 PM
    yep! mine freezes a lot! mostly in between songs or if i get a txt it'll freeze and won't start playing again. it'll say its buffering the next song but it NEVER plays so i just end up shutting it down.
    07-20-10 12:39 PM
    I have the same issues. Most of the time it works flawless, however sometimes the app freeze's
    07-20-10 02:56 PM
    using slacker 3.1.97 if anyone cares... and yea, i find it seems to freeze when getting a text or BBM. slacker says it's buffering and never plays the song, try to close out the app and them boom! it's frozen.
    07-21-10 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD